Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reading these comments makes me want to gouge my eyes out

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/VS3TaHQRCPY[/video]
It's literally nothing but females sucking his dick. This guys face can do whatever it wants in life. It's beyond fucking over. psli was right about everything.

Mentalcel coppers should watch this

That chin holy crap you can land a spaceship on it.

Funny how if he was ugly no one would be jokng about him being a creep, they'd be serious and try to flag him straight off of youtube.

Now let's count how many comments are stating he's nice or good lucking males vs females:

hJvim1OBS3y1jLjYu3eX7A.jpeg
1 female
OCO8AkuEQfC5gXUDCrvZqw.jpeg
2 female
JXikJTLxRp_QdXFR4Xg69w.jpeg
 3 female
3yhdk3_QT4uf2ytd7OxEeg.jpeg
 4 male

Unfortunately I can only upload 4 pics since image limit but you can see the ratio I've found so far is 3:1.
2 Comments completely unrelated to the video by females, just blessing his looks.
Almost everyone in the comment section calls him weird but in a good way hehe cuz u know his personality. tbh

Weed said:
Now let's count how many comments are stating he's nice or good lucking males vs females:

hJvim1OBS3y1jLjYu3eX7A.jpeg
1 female
OCO8AkuEQfC5gXUDCrvZqw.jpeg
2 female
JXikJTLxRp_QdXFR4Xg69w.jpeg
 3 female
3yhdk3_QT4uf2ytd7OxEeg.jpeg
 4 male

Unfortunately I can only upload 4 pics since image limit but you can see the ratio I've found so far is 3:1.
2 Comments completely unrelated to the video by females, just blessing his looks.
Almost everyone in the comment section calls him weird but in a good way hehe cuz u know his personality. tbh

"I Love Weird Guys Tehehe!" -Roastie