Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ready for this red pill? Worldwide, 1 in 3 men aren't the biological father to their children.

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-

The cucking has been going on for decades.

In the early 1970s, a schoolteacher in southern England assigned a class science project in which his students were to find out the blood types of their parents. The students were then to use this information to deduce their own blood types (because a gene from each parent determines your blood type, in most instances only a certain number of combinations are possible). Instead, 30 per cent of the students discovered their dads were not their biologically fathers

And in Michigan, Murray Davis formed Dads of Michigan to help other men who are in the same situation. A month after his marriage of 20 years split up in 1995, Davis learned that two of his three children were the biological children of his now-former best friend

That same year, researchers at St. Andrew's University in Scotland concluded that women seem to desire different types of men at different times of the month. When they are most likely to conceive, they are attracted to men who have very masculine features, preferring Read More ..minine men when they are not ovulating.

The researchers suggested that women may subconsciously feel that beefy men may make a better biological contribution to a baby, but softer features may signal a better father.

Females are naturally programmed to develop anti-bodies to their main mates sperm:

And strangers may have a biological advantage. "There is actually data from Britain," said sexual-behaviour expert Judith Lipton, "that suggests a woman may be more likely to conceive with a fresh partner because a woman can essentially develop antibodies against her regular partner's sperm, so that she may be more likely to be impregnated by fresh sperm."

Between 30 and 50 per cent of women cheat on their partners

...Robert Moyzis, a molecular geneticist at the University of California at Irvine, recently had to break this news to a friend who had spent considerable energy and resources compiling a family history that stretched back 1,000 years. "I had to plug the numbers into a computer model and prove it to him. The chances that he was related to the ancestor he thought were zero."

Let me repeat this one.

In the early 1970s, a schoolteacher in southern England assigned a class science project in which his students were to find out the blood types of their parents. The students were then to use this information to deduce their own blood types (because a gene from each parent determines your blood type, in most instances only a certain number of combinations are possible). Instead, 30 per cent of the students discovered their dads were not their biologically fathers

LMFAO they just did it for fun in class to check their blood types. Turns out 30 percent of the kids discovered their dads werent even their real dads L M F A O

And this was in the fucking 70s!!

Imagine today with hypergamy, social media .. oh my fucking god

This is why I say women have no conscience or feelings of guilt

We need to SPREAD THIS SHIT

They'll soon outlaw paternity tests in the US, just like they did in cucked France.

Its 3 types of men in this world: The incels, the cucks and the chads

You act like I needed research to know this, it's already obvious this is the case.

ITS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS, 1/3 OF ALL FATHERS ARE CUCKS!!!

L M F A O

L M F A O

SHUT IT DOWN, SHUT IT DOOOOOWWWN

In islamic countries it was 0.5-1%

The moment a child is born, a DNA test should be done to see if the "father" is really the father. The government will never allow this though, they don't want to help men, they want buttfuck us in to submission. In France you can't even make such test. That's why if you pay taxes you are cucked, you are helping the government to buttfuck you and put femoids on a pedestal.

>no sources for the said surveys
As always.

Replace foids ded srs tbh

One in three?
ONE IN FUCKING THREE?
I knew it was a thing but I didn't think a fucking third of all men aren't the actual fathers to their children.
Holy fucking shit. This is beyond blackpill. This earns the title of hiroshima-nagasaki pill

One in three?
ONE IN FUCKING THREE?
I knew it was a thing but I didn't think a fucking third of all men aren't the actual fathers to their children.
Holy fucking shit. This is beyond blackpill. This earns the title of hiroshima-nagasaki pill

Even in the 70s this shit was going on

Brutal stuff, cucks everywhere a

this does scare me a bit because for a while I thought I did not look like my father as I am shorter than him and I look different but when I turn my head at just the right angle I see the resemblance. this would be a hard pill to swallow for a lot of men if they found out their son is not theirs.

In the future most men will raise Chads's kids. Scary where it's headed.

My favorite are the copers on cuckit. there was a thread like "can you believe I'm 7'2" but my dad's 4'2"? SCIENCE!". meanwhile any post mentioning a paternity test got downvoted to hell.

GOOD MORNING. I HATE WOMEN.

Cucked soyciety.

Have you heard of artifiicial wombs?
:feelshmm:

I shill for them everyday. Same with sexbots and virtual ai gfs. They are my main copes tbh. One of the main reasons I won't rope. :feelsokman:

Now I feel bad for my dad

Women are whores
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

How is thst even possible

EMPATHETIC GENDER BTW

West is cucked 2 da maxxxxxxxxxx

This doesn't matter for us. We Will not get children anyway.