Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Real life 10/10 Chad isn't even enough for foids these days, they now only want non-existent GigaChads invented by themselves!!

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Foids literally have now moved to only want an actually False Idol that they invented because even real-life 10/10 Chad isn't enough anymore.

And THEN what?!?! It will get even more ridiculous and unrealistic!!

It's over boyo's.

He looks like a alien.

Oh no but it is men who have “UnReaLiStiC sTaNdArDs” in women

Of course they do. They see 9/10 giga chads on instagram all day with cherry picked photos.

Consumes soy to destroy all brain cell synapses

"Sweet summer child. Who hurt you?

Men and their toxic masculinity want women to not be fat and to not sleep around.
Okay hun?

Do you know how hard it is not to eat every hour of the day? My tinder bio has food has one of my interests so I've got to live up to that for my 9k matches (I'm a femcel btw).
Also what's wrong with me sleeping around?
No. Not all women want Chad. My ex-boyfriend was a 6'4 model but I fell for his personality not his LOOKS you Intel."

Yes, unless we measure up to a fictional Demi-God GigaChad imagined by foids then it is all our fault. We must all now self-flagulate ourselves to death for having the nerve for our folks to copulate and create us who have the worst genetics in history.

Its over for 10/10 cels

Consumes soy to destroy all brain cell synapses

"Sweet summer child. Who hurt you?

Men and their toxic masculinity want women to not be fat and to not sleep around.
Okay hun?

Do you know how hard it is not to eat every hour of the day? My tinder bio has food has one of my interests so I've got to live up to that for my 9k matches (I'm a femcel btw).
No. Not all women want Chad. My ex-boyfriend was a 6'4 model but I fell for his personality not his LOOKS you Intel."
I would rape that hypothetical foid

Tell me whatever you want but his chin is way too unproportional

Okay hun?

Do you know how hard it is not to eat every hour of the day?

High IQ :feelshaha:

It just keeps rising.