Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real life blackpill experiences thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
Share experiences that blackpilled you

Once a fat turkish foid, threw a massive tantrum in front of the whole class. Because a teacher made her sit next to me, she was almost crying because of it. And complained about how ugly and disgusting i look. Take in mind, she wasn't very attractive either. Yet it was an isult to her, that the teacher made her sit next to someone like me.

Self proclaimed MRA girl shaming short men and dicklets and introverts.
MRA foids area joke. Foids are unable to feel real compassion and love toward men

Once a fat turkish foid, threw a massive tantrum in front of the whole class. Because a teacher made her sit next to me, she was almost crying because of it. And complained about how ugly and disgusting i look. Take in mind, she wasn't very attractive either. Yet it was an isult to her, that the teacher made her sit next to someone like me.
Simply reading this fills me with rage. Not only are foids not attracted to us, they actively despise us for being ugly
Foids are unable to feel real compassion and love toward men
*unless it's chad

I sat in a divorce court for a few days when I was getting into MGTOW. Everybody here should do it.

Simply reading this fills me with rage. Not only are foids not attracted to us, they actively despise us for being ugly

*unless it's chad
True. Btw, i forgot to mention, that in the end she actually got her way. And didn't had to sit next to me.

I sat in a divorce court for a few days when I was getting into MGTOW. Everybody here should do it.
I am going to hold on to the last remenants of my sanity, but thank you.

Girls going up to tallfags they've never meant and going omg you're so tall and doing everything they can to get their attention. op you should share something.

I was in 8th grade. We were on a school trip somewhere on the mountains. We were taking a break after we had been hiking for a while. I was sitting on a rock close to a group of 3 or 4 foids who were standing there talking about some Chad they all had a crush on. They we were wondering what the babies (yup) each of them might have had with him would have looked like, and one of them said: "Well, let's hope they don't look like Macrocephalus at least!" causing all the others to burst into laughter.
Brutal cause it was totally uncalled for, I hadn't been talking to them and I'm not even sure they had seen me sitting there as I was behind them. But it appears I was the epitome of uglyness to them so of course if they thought of something unpleasant, they immediately thought of me

Girls going up to tallfags they've never meant and going omg you're so tall and doing everything they can to get their attention. op you should share something.
I've got nothing specific

I had a group of friends which I went to, they started to go out with foids, and big shock, I wasn't invited,
I found out and they felt bad and invited me, but then they went to the elevator, told me to take the next elevator because it's full and that they will wait for me,
I understood that something fucked already, they basically went away, I called them and they didn't answer, went to their floor and they weren't there

Last edited:
another one:
1 year before this event a new foid came to my class, she seemed cute so I approcahed her in a class, she talked with me and I asked for her steam and she
gave me her steam, after helping (simping) her, I invited her to the group of the friends I talked about before, but to the discord server we had,
after a while I asked her out, and she legit started crying and all of my "friends" ignored me, and didn't give a fuck about me for a while
now because I introduced her to all of this discord bullshit, she now has friends which she met through me and basically she has a better life, the only cope I have is that at least I learned it in a hard way and won't do the same mistake with something bigger in the future

Last edited:
another one:
1 year before this event a new foid came to my class, she seemed cute so I approcahed her in a class, she talked with me and I asked for her steam and she
gave me her steam, after helping (simping) her, I invited her to the group of the friends I talked about before, but to the discord server we had,
after a while I asked her out, and she legit started crying and all of my "friends" ignored me, and didn't give a fuck about him for a while
now because I introduced her to all of this discord bullshit, she now has friends which she met through me and basically she has a better life, the only cope I have is that at least I learned it in a hard way and won't do the same mistake with something bigger in the future
That might be the most brutal one so far

another one:
after a while I asked her out, and she legit started crying and all of my "friends" ignored me, and didn't give a fuck about him for a while
Let me invite this girl I barely know to my group entirely consisting of mostly men. What could go wrong?

Download

That might be the most brutal one so far
You don't understand how much, I think that I got PTSD from this shit, or at least a mental break down after a few months that it happened

Too much to remember, but one of the most brutal one was when i had a appointment for neetbuxx, had to sign a paper and answer some questions about finding jobs, there was two foid at a desk one who was working there, and one who was learning to work there, the second one, as soon as she saw my face started to laugh, so much that she was in tears, looking at the floor and covering her mouth. Thankfully i had my familly because if i would have been completely alone in this world, i would be in prison.

I had a group of friends which I went to, they started to go out with foids, and big shock, I wasn't invited,
I found out and they felt bad and invited me, but then they went to the elevator, told me to take the next elevator because it's full and that they will wait for me,
I understood that something fucked already, they basically went away, I called them and they didn't answer, went to their floor and they weren't there

Wow what a bunch of pieces of shit.

Wow what a bunch of pieces of shit.

Last edited:
A Chad classmate in high school was approached by a random Becky and a homosexual guy through social media (from the same school). He rejected them both.

I once heard a foid classmate exclaim ”omg look at his jawline” (not the previously mentioned Chad).

An ugly manlet classmate was rejected by the previously mentioned foid. She thought he was ”creepy” and short.

Fat Turkish girls are the most arrogant and disrespected

One time a 8/10 literally hit a foid and they kissed an hour later
(slut shaming her was a good cope because most of people my age in the school knew she was a slut)

a chad smiled at me and kissed/hugged a foid after that

i got called 2/10 by foids in casual conversation that got overheard and relayed back to me

these are just the ones i can remember in 5 seconds

One time a 8/10 literally hit a foid and they kissed an hour later

slut shaming her was a good cope because most of people my age in the school knew she was a slut
Personalitypill strikes once again

I was in 8th grade. We were on a school trip somewhere on the mountains. We were taking a break after we had been hiking for a while. I was sitting on a rock close to a group of 3 or 4 foids who were standing there talking about some Chad they all had a crush on. They we were wondering what the babies (yup) each of them might have had with him would have looked like, and one of them said: "Well, let's hope they don't look like Macrocephalus at least!" causing all the others to burst into laughter.
Brutal cause it was totally uncalled for, I hadn't been talking to them and I'm not even sure they had seen me sitting there as I was behind them. But it appears I was the epitome of uglyness to them so of course if they thought of something unpleasant, they immediately thought of me
holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

on a side note, once again, JFL at anyone who thinks young girls don't want to be impregnated, it's just that its chad only, always and forever. Age of consent is BS. It's more like Looks of consent.

In a group of people foids asked us if we masturbate and the muslim foids were surprised when I said I do. It speaks volumes of what they think of me.

Reading this made me mad half because of the story and half because how you typed it annoyed me