Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Real men don't hit or hurt women

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
8 Out of 10 Rapes 3

How is that most of the guys that aren't "real men" still are getting to fuck their pussies and make babies?

How come "real men" here who havent even faced a woman in years get nothing?

Sounds like being a "real man" is a worthless thing to strive towards huh?

The more a man behaves nicely the more thinner his chances to get laid becomes. Foids love the dark triad of personality, so better be a bad guy that a dumb "real man".

The more a man behaves nicely the more thinner his chances to get laid becomes. Foids love the dark triad of personality, so better be a bad guy that a dumb "real man".
yeah but you also gotta be attractive for the dark triad personality to work

yeah but you also gotta be attractive for the dark triad personality to work
For sure. Not like a incel can have a dark personality and get any further ahead. That shiot isnt intriguing or attractive to foids unless its accompanied by that basic sexual attraction. It would just make sure that absolutely no foid was ever good to you, even out of pity. Maybe it makes me pathetic, but I'll take some pity kindness at least the odd time.

Hitting your GF is stupid especially if youre ascended incel

Real Men are born genetically -XY, thats it, anything beyond this affirmation is made up bullshit.

this idea that real men don't hit women is dumb honestly. what do they mean by "real men"? are they saying it isn't part of masculine culture to attack women? that it's feminine to hit a woman? thats stupid.

it's part of hyper masculine culture to beat up, hit or sexually assault women. i've read how rapists often are hyper masculine and hyper-masculine men are more likely to attack or beat up women. in fact, studies show that men who conform to being masculine and masculine characteristics are more likely to beat their wife. men who aren't into being all manly are the least likely to beat their wife. look this up if you don't believe me. real men DO attack women. real men do that all the time. tough guys always do that shit. that's why domestic abuse is a common crime among athletes. tough guys don't worship women and show love to them.

men don't beat up a woman because they're afraid of beating up someone their own size. that is NOT why they beat up a woman. they usually do it for different reasons. many men who beat their wife or other women probably also would beat up another man, too.

this idea that real men don't hit women is dumb honestly. what do they mean by "real men"? are they saying it isn't part of masculine culture to attack women? that it's feminine to hit a woman? thats stupid.

it's part of hyper masculine culture to beat up, hit or sexually assault women. i've read how rapists often are hyper masculine and hyper-masculine men are more likely to attack or beat up women. in fact, studies show that men who conform to being masculine and masculine characteristics are more likely to beat their wife. men who aren't into being all manly are the least likely to beat their wife. look this up if you don't believe me. real men DO attack women. real men do that all the time. tough guys always do that shit. that's why domestic abuse is a common crime among athletes. tough guys don't worship women and show love to them.

men don't beat up a woman because they're afraid of beating up someone their own size. that is NOT why they beat up a woman. they usually do it for different reasons. many men who beat their wife or other women probably also would beat up another man, too.
Beating women was considered normal until recently anyway. So maybe the whole "real man" is just more made up crap since real men used to beat women by the dozens

Beating women was considered normal until recently anyway. So maybe the whole "real man" is just more made up crap since real men used to beat women by the dozens
I’d say a big tough guy is more likely to beat a woman than a small wimpy guy
UPDATE: What I said is on IT and they’re accusing me of “condoning violence”

IT said I am confusing masculinity with being an asshole. Well then hypermasculine men are more likely to hit women so it is part of masculine culture to hit women or sexually assault women. It’s what men do all the time, right? Isn’t that what feminists always say

Real men beat the shit out of women and the women love it. One of the main reasons why men like us rot here is because we are hypomasculine. Decency iam afraid is not a trait that gets you laid.

Its is common in vietnamese culture for men to beat their women. This mentality also helped them to be one of the fiercest warriors group ever despite their dimunitive size.

Getting beat up by chad is just rough kink for women.

Getting beat up by non-chad is a crime.