Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Real talk: 3 main reasons why you're an incel

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
1. You're not good enough for casual fucking (when women are in their peak attractiveness)
You can't be blamed for this, this is genetics.

2. You're not rich enough for committed providing (when women want to start a family)
You can't be blamed for this, the amount of money you need to be seen as a eligible provider is at least 500% higher than it was the 1990s, 95% of Chads don't make enough money to be seen as a provider material either, this isn't just a normiecel/incel problem.

3. You're too ugly, short, and or autistic
Again, genetics, can't blame yourself.

All around, society is just fucked, the only thing keeping 1st world countries from going extinct is wave after wave of backwater 3rd world populations where sociosexual behavior is still lagging a few decades behind the Western world.

Last edited:
All 3 points summed up

Genetics are the cause of your inceldom

No man, its definitely my personality.

in other words it's over

My family is rich but everyone is rich where I live so it doesnt really do anything tbh

I’d rather die than use proxy prostitution and inhabit the same space with a female who is disgusted by my genetics

nah its genetics, looks > all, inceldom is the inability to get sex based on physical attraction, betabuxxing doesnt mean shit

Definitely
22831334-7839787-image-m-55_1577785980692.jpg

nah its genetics, looks > all, inceldom is the inability to get sex based on physical attraction, betabuxxing doesnt mean shit

A betabux of the 1990s had to earn at least $50k.

A betabux of the 2020s has to earn at least $250k.

The reason why betabuxing seems "dead" now is because the minimum requirements for it are so high, that 95% of all men (including those Chads who fuck all the women) cannot reach. Women will fuck Chads through all their 20s and early 30s, but they wont settle down with any of those Chads in the long-term unless they can find one that meets that top 5% income bracket, otherwise, they'll just keep on doing that casual sex life with Chads, going from Chad to Chad, they'll fuck the poor chad, but they wont stick long-term around if he can't provide later on, the Chad will be replaced by another Chad who has a higher income.

Not to take blame away from women, but I do think the highest cost of living, has caused women to hold off having kids, and to just fuck and suck until they can find the best looking guy possible that meets this minimum income bracket. The reason they spend so long fucking around is because they simply cannot find a good looking guy in that high income bracket.

Good looking and Tall AND in a top 5% income is a very very very small % of men, so basically women just keep playing the field until they can finally get a guy where all the stars align. Some eventually give up in their 30s, and lower standards to a normiecel, but the normiecel still has to be in a top 5% income bracket for her to actually go with it. Incels (short and ugly) most likely need to be in the top 0.05% income bracket, earning millions/year to have as much of a chance as a normie/chad on top 5% income.

Last edited:
Accurate and blackpilled, ngl

Only 1 reason: i'm ugly

Accurate and blackpilled, ngl

It is.

I have noticed in online communities, there are so many guys, who maybe aren't incel, but are normiecel, who just can't get anything, and they all have average or above average jobs, earning like $60k to $120k, but $60-120k is just not provider tier income now-days, its above-average, but its not enough for a woman to see you as being worth providing for her.

Hovering around a $100k income doesn't tingle the pussy anymore like it did in the 1990s, you need $250k+ minimum.

Women have this minimum expectation of comforts and housing/living standards that they just aren't willing to have kids unless a guy can commit to them with a $250k+ income. This is just a general issue for men all over, not just normies/incels, chads too. Obviously there's a difference in that Chad gets all the spoils by being the one to provide all the casual sex for all the women, but again, he still gets judged by these women in terms of providing capability, and if hes just earning $60-120k he's getting ghosted/replaced eventually for a Chad who can, and if after 10-15 years of searching for this $250k+ income Chad, she will eventually drop the standard to a Normiecel with a $250k+ job.

Outlier incel-tier men with $1,000,000+ annual incomes who get a woman is purely that, outlier income, outlier relationship, its doesn't prove the blackpill wrong, it's an outlier, the exception to the rule. It would be intellectually dishonest to just say "incels can't complain, just get a 7 figure income bro, stop complaining bro, pull your bootstraps up and earn that $1,000,000+ year income if you want a family bro". For those who actually say shit like that, and believe it, you're literally the reason why birth-rates have collapsed. You keep giving into the hypergamy and do nothing to stem the constant increase in cost of living, and you wonder why inceldom is growing and birthrates collapsed.

Last edited:
I rather have just casual sex then be in a committed relationship, I’ll get bored easily of the foid ngl. Shame my genetics don’t allow it.

You know how being good looking and tall makes women think you have a better personality? Having a very high income that gives you the ability to be extremely financially secure, and provide a very high quality comfortable lifestyle for a family, that also makes women think you have a better personality.

This is why the ultimate dream goal for women is a tall and handsome man, that has a top % income. Compared to an average faced man, with an average height, with average income, who has the same personality as the tall and handsome chad with a high income, the personality of the chad on high income will appear to the woman as being much better, because of how he makes her feel, in the sense that all her friends are jealous of her attractive and tall man, and her family is accepting of the man because he has a very high income and can easily provide for their daughter. This way the woman faces 0 backlash, no backlash from friends, no backlash from family, which is why the TALL, HANDSOME and TOP 5% INCOME BRACKET is the goal for women.

Women don't want to explain to their family why they're with a guy who can't provide a comfortable lifestyle for her and kids, its too much heat for her. Same with how women don't want to explain to their friends why they're with a guy who isn't tall and handsome (ewww why you with him ewww yikes sweetie).

A womans family will shit on a Chad who doesn't have a top % income, trust me, they do it all the time, its why Chads fucking hate meeting families of women, because 95% of Chads know they just don't meet the absurd minimum requirements for starting a family in 2020. So even if a Chad wants a family, hes just going to keep pumping and dumping, because his ego will be damaged by families of women who will berate him and question him for "how can he possibly support their daughter only on <100k"

Your avatar triggering the fuck out of my autism @mNFwTJ3wz9

This way the woman faces 0 backlash, no backlash from friends, no backlash from family, which is why the TALL, HANDSOME and TOP 5% INCOME BRACKET is the goal for women.

And we're told to lower our standards. JFL

Im 5'7, im black, I have nothing in common with females, Im not good looking

Im 5'7, im black, I have nothing in common with females, Im not good looking

Black and Manlet

It’s over unless you Mayweathermaxx and become a billionaire

I have a bad perksonality

A betabux of the 1990s had to earn at least $50k.

A betabux of the 2020s has to earn at least $250k.

The reason why betabuxing seems "dead" now is because the minimum requirements for it are so high, that 95% of all men (including those Chads who fuck all the women) cannot reach. Women will fuck Chads through all their 20s and early 30s, but they wont settle down with any of those Chads in the long-term unless they can find one that meets that top 5% income bracket, otherwise, they'll just keep on doing that casual sex life with Chads, going from Chad to Chad, they'll fuck the poor chad, but they wont stick long-term around if he can't provide later on, the Chad will be replaced by another Chad who has a higher income.

Not to take blame away from women, but I do think the highest cost of living, has caused women to hold off having kids, and to just fuck and suck until they can find the best looking guy possible that meets this minimum income bracket. The reason they spend so long fucking around is because they simply cannot find a good looking guy in that high income bracket.

Good looking and Tall AND in a top 5% income is a very very very small % of men, so basically women just keep playing the field until they can finally get a guy where all the stars align. Some eventually give up in their 30s, and lower standards to a normiecel, but the normiecel still has to be in a top 5% income bracket for her to actually go with it. Incels (short and ugly) most likely need to be in the top 0.05% income bracket, earning millions/year to have as much of a chance as a normie/chad on top 5% income.
what the fuck is this horseshit this has nothing to do with what I said, I said that betabuxxing doesn't ascend you from inceldom

All 3 points summed up

Genetics are the cause of your inceldom
for me it is also my environment as a child and teen

your genetic and the country where you live is alway the reason why you're an incel

Imagine, if you had been one second late to the egg you could have been a Chad sperm

You know how being good looking and tall makes women think you have a better personality? Having a very high income that gives you the ability to be extremely financially secure, and provide a very high quality comfortable lifestyle for a family, that also makes women think you have a better personality.

This is why the ultimate dream goal for women is a tall and handsome man, that has a top % income. Compared to an average faced man, with an average height, with average income, who has the same personality as the tall and handsome chad with a high income, the personality of the chad on high income will appear to the woman as being much better, because of how he makes her feel, in the sense that all her friends are jealous of her attractive and tall man, and her family is accepting of the man because he has a very high income and can easily provide for their daughter. This way the woman faces 0 backlash, no backlash from friends, no backlash from family, which is why the TALL, HANDSOME and TOP 5% INCOME BRACKET is the goal for women.

Women don't want to explain to their family why they're with a guy who can't provide a comfortable lifestyle for her and kids, its too much heat for her. Same with how women don't want to explain to their friends why they're with a guy who isn't tall and handsome (ewww why you with him ewww yikes sweetie).

A womans family will shit on a Chad who doesn't have a top % income, trust me, they do it all the time, its why Chads fucking hate meeting families of women, because 95% of Chads know they just don't meet the absurd minimum requirements for starting a family in 2020. So even if a Chad wants a family, hes just going to keep pumping and dumping, because his ego will be damaged by families of women who will berate him and question him for "how can he possibly support their daughter only on <100k"
brutal chadpill, even he can't betabuxx

more like
-face
-height
-frame

Women can be blamed for their pickyness