Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real trucels dont go to the bathroom

Do you go to the toilet to piss

• Total voters
Yeah I've seen his face posted elsewhere due to the Napolean De Geso and Fbi thread scandals. Looks different in that photoshop pic though.

Rumour has it, he's a bragging fakecel (going by screencaps of off site conversations) whose had girlfriends in the past- but gets away with it as "he's not as active as other mods".
i've disliked females since i was around 11 years old. i have barely ever felt attracted to any single one of them. i have never wanted a girlfriend and i certainly have never planned on trying to find one after i've been blackpilled. i don't know who told you that, but that's utter bullcrap.

i've disliked females since i was around 11 years old. i have barely ever felt attracted to any single one of them. i have never wanted a girlfriend and i certainly have never planned on trying to find one after i've been blackpilled. i don't know who told you that, but that's utter bullcrap.
Hey you're still alive.

I piss in the sink :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

:feelsseriously: gay

Not leaving your room for no.1 or even no.2 is hardcore NEETdom. Niggas be pissing in sinks and plastic bottles and shitting in plastic bags.

I gotta buy a pee bottle for my dorm. I used to use an army bottle I got from a us army booth for doing 15 pull-ups.