Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real trucels dont go to the bathroom

Do you go to the toilet to piss

• Total voters
NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
20200602 234913

We piss in bottles so we dont have to stop LDARing. Getting out of your bed to piss is for cucks and fakecels.

LOL I do this too. Dumb and Dumber is where I got the idea from.

Y u no walk to toilet

Can we stop with these stupid ass threads

I used to piss through the window

It looks like orange juice ngl

Even when i pissed in bottles i still had to get up

I hate accidentally seeing the mirror when I walk into the bathroom, it's directly in front of the door and hard to avoid looking at. For that reason, I only piss in the toilet if I'm already in the bathroom to shit or shower. I usually piss in a pissjug and dump it out of the front window into the front yard in front of all the children playing in the street.

"I can't walk my fat lazy ass to the bathroom to piss, so I'm going to use being an incel to justify it!"

Retards.

I know it's meant to be a joke, but it's just more ammunition for the IT retards to tell us why no kween likes us.

Imagine the smell

Meanwhile Chad is pissing in girls mouths.

I use to urinate in a bottle and then empty it from my window.

Ive pissed in my trash bin before, had to empty the piss afterwards.

Typical @NEETard poll :lul::lul::lul:

do you shit your pants too? then scoop it out and throw it in the garbage?

I only piss in bottles if I’m comfy in bed and don’t wanna walk all the way to the bathroom.

I would fill gallon jugs multiple times a day when I was living in dorms. Fuck leaving my room to go to the bathroom.

I actually piss on old t-shirts, or I piss on tissues. You can see how messy that gets. JFL if you are not pissing on the carpet.

My parents would never accept something like this unless I was crippled

My piss bottle is full rn

Guess i'm just a beta cuck fakecel.

Piss bottles are under-rated. While normies stand around with a neck ache trying to will themselves to piss a flowline powerful enough to get it in the toiIet bowl, I find it a lot easier and relieving to use a bottle.

Also a lot of normies have anxiety issues excreting (no really), so piss bottles have psychological benefits too.

Only time I use the toilet is if I expect to urinate more than 500ml or I need to take a dump. Then I take my place on the porcelain throne.

full

Extremely based and pisspilled. :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

@knajjd thoughts?

Yeah I've seen his face posted elsewhere due to the Napolean De Geso and Fbi thread scandals. Looks different in that photoshop pic though.

Rumour has it, he's a bragging fakecel (going by screencaps of off site conversations) whose had girlfriends in the past- but gets away with it as "he's not as active as other mods".

Jfl dude the state of youngcelsdom..."dosen't wants to interrupt his ldar session" and i bet only users with avi anime does that...

Get a shitbucket. :feelskek: