Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Realised that I haven't been savouring my faps recently

G

Guest2

I used to make them last at least 1 hour or an hour and a half, but now I'm just like "ok" and do it in like 20 mins like a fucking loser

i nut in 3 minutes tops

1 hour? Wtf i just take 2 minutes. I just jerk off so i don't have the dick hard all day tbh

Nofap

Its stoic

Makes u greatful for fapping tbh

I only draw them out for a long time if I know I'm going to remain undisturbed that long tbh. I've edged for hours before but typically I only fap for 30 minutes or so.
i nut in 3 minutes tops
1 hour? Wtf i just take 2 minutes. I just jerk off so i don't have the dick hard all day tbh
That's not even pleasurable though.

fapping was one of my last effective copes, but it is losing it's effect tbh. I'm just LDAR all day now

I only draw them out for a long time if I know I'm going to remain undisturbed that long tbh. I've edged for hours before but typically I only fap for 30 minutes or so.

That's not even pleasurable though.
I have a bit of pleasure tho but i don't do it for that. If i don't jerk off i can't even look at a whore without having my dick hard af, it's really annoying to be horny all the time

I just choke myself and speedrun it to 5 minutes

I am on no-fap. We need to be become tanks.

I used to make them last at least 1 hour or an hour and a half, but now I'm just like "ok" and do it in like 20 mins like a fucking loser
I can't even feel my pee pee when i coom.

i dont really care about taking a long time to fap since i would be horny again in 2-4 hours anyways

Jesus, don’t you ever think about the time you spend fapping and regret it? I do, I sometimes fap literally for hours. I generally prefer it when I can bust one out in under a half hour.

Im done after minute mostly.

Jesus, don’t you ever think about the time you spend fapping and regret it? I do, I sometimes fap literally for hours. I generally prefer it when I can bust one out in under a half hour.
No, not really. I don't regret anything really

Lol, man said an hour. I haven't heard such bs before

Masturbating doesn't take an hour so this thread gotta be a troll, just like you are :feelstrash:
No it's not I can last for ages jfl. I don't deathgrip or anything but tbh if I'm going hard to some audio I can bust in like 8 mins easily. Sound>>>>>>>video

No it's not I can last for ages jfl. I don't deathgrip or anything but tbh if I'm going hard to some audio I can bust in like 8 mins easily. Sound>>>>>>>video
Wait, so u literally stroke for an hour straight before u bust? Ur not human mate

My aunt socks >>>> sound

My faps usually last around 20 minutes. I always try to savour the moment and get into it, starting slowly and gradually working my way up, and gradually slowing down to the bare minimum of touches if I feel I'm at risk of finishing too early. I can't imagine going at it for an hour though.

incel trait: savoring your faps