Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Realistic public policies that could help incels

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
The redpill is basically that inceldom is caused by two factors
  1. high number of males seeking the attention of a limited number of desired females
  2. social media and tinder making these amorous males within reach of said females
The blackpill then breaks this down to more specific details, like the type of men who do best relative to other men, the traits of women that give them high desirability, the reasons certain traits are desired.

The basic problem is that the type of female that the vast majority of men find attractive - slim, young, lacking exceptional characteristics (too many, piercings or tattoos, strange and unnatural hair color) - are a small share of overall females. Thus this small number of women attractive females has their pick of select men who meet their "wish list" of traits, that are often genetic, unchangeable, and statistically rare.

A few things could help improve this situation
  • increasing the number of desired females; this will make the attention from desirable men more spread out, causing women seeking to keep the same attention level to lower their pool of attention givers to men with less "ideal' aesthetics, increasing the probability of pair matching for all males
  • decreasing the number of exceptional men; if there were less men who were "top choice" for the vast majority of females, then their absence would increase the probability of success of all other males. An analogy would be how different the last decade of the NBA would have been if the Warriors and LeBron were absent.
In Western countries, you could increase the female-to-male ratio by having a more female-friendly immigration policy. This would of course make things worse for men in non-Western countries, so the "moral" implications could be objected to. Outside of immigration, most Western countries could do something to tackle widespread obesity and overweight rates among women. This could be done in large part by limiting sugar and high-fructose corn syrup in Western diets, often linked to agricultural subsidies.

You could in just about every country, decrease the number of "Chad" males by having stronger anti-crime policies. We know from the "dark triad" and meekspill that criminal males often overlap with attractive males, largely due to the effect of testosterone on attractiveness but also diminished impulse control from high testosterone. Very strong incarceration punishments for youth offenders has the potential to remove would-be Chads before they affect the sexual marketplace for people under age 25.

So basically, if a politician seeking the "incel vote" they should support "women seeking refuge" immigration that favored young childless women (ex. the Saudi teen girl who got refugee status in Canada) and be tough on crime.

Drug legalization and free-market prostitution could be considered "cope" policies that would probably also win over incel voters.

Use the STD epedemic as a reason to bad online dating and mental illness as a reason to ban social media.

Use the STD epedemic as a reason to bad online dating and mental illness as a reason to ban social media.
Agree. Also whoever invented Tinder needs life in prison

THIS

Also, I think when out in public, people should wear some kind of signifying thing to state they are single or taken. EI:

Single men/women = red feathers in a hat or fixed to the left arm.

Taken men/women = a sterling silver ring on left pinkie finger.

Autistic, I know. But we need SOMETHING. How many times has a single girl rejected us with the "I already have a boyfriend" thing but she's really just single and turned off? There needs to be something to tell if you're legit on the market or not.

THIS

Also, I think when out in public, people should wear some kind of signifying thing to state they are single or taken. EI:

Single men/women = red feathers in a hat or fixed to the left arm.

Taken men/women = a sterling silver ring on left pinkie finger.

Autistic, I know. But we need SOMETHING. How many times has a single girl rejected us with the "I already have a boyfriend" thing but she's really just single and turned off? There needs to be something to tell if you're legit on the market or not.
This would save so much resources and time. Like probably +20% added to GDP of men not chasing taken women. But the funny thing is everywhere I go all women are taken and half the men are single at least. Go take a look at your college facebooks and you’ll see the same thing. All girls have a bf and only about half of men do. The male surplus is too big.

The male surplus is too big.

I have an idea. Warrior world theory: take a large part of land and turn it into an international battleground for anyone who wants to settle things with violence. From two men fighting over a woman, people who just want to ER or nations wanting to go to war, and so on. With a place like that, the surplus of men would be nullified fast.

Call this new plot of land warrior world.
I'd set it in Africa. Let's face it, Somalia isn't really known as a beacon of pacifism on the world stage.

A stupid idea but it could theoretically work if the UN and several nations agreed to it.

I have an idea. Warrior world theory: take a large part of land and turn it into an international battleground for anyone who wants to settle things with violence. From two men fighting over a woman, people who just want to ER or nations wanting to go to war, and so on. With a place like that, the surplus of men would be nullified fast.

Call this new plot of land warrior world.
I'd set it in Africa. Let's face it, Somalia isn't really known as a beacon of pacifism on the world stage.

A stupid idea but it could theoretically work if the UN and several nations agreed to it.
Yh, and tax payers money going in to clean up the corpses

tax payers money going in to clean up the corpses

I was actually thinking of leaving the dead there. A type of "if you don't come back in x days you're considered dead" policy.

I was actually thinking of leaving the dead there. A type of "if you don't come back in x days you're considered dead" policy.
Imagine the stench. It would cause a bacteria to grow causing viruses and illness to spread to wildlife, which spreads to local countries and vegetation

Legalizing prostitution would be the single best realistic pro-incel policy.

Legalizing prostitution would be the single best realistic pro-incel policy.

Yeah but that's mostly for the U.S. since a huge share of this forum is from countries with legal prostitution. I guess that makes a lot of "incels" actually just "emcels" wanting an elusive emotional connection.

Just ban PDA tbh. Incels and normies would have better mental health.

I can take with piecings and tattoos, but YOUNG AND CUTE

Gotta do something similar to the Khmer Rouge where they killed "intellectuals with glasses" to prop up the proletariat. Just replace it with forward maxillas.