Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realistic time travel scenario

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
qpvSDnW.jpg

we need more time travellers then

If you travel back in time you'd kill the entire human race with a disease that they have not yet developed an immunity to, where as if you travelled to the future you'd be killed by a disease you haven't been vaccinated for, so it's pointless tbh

DeadInside said:
If you travel back in time you'd kill the entire human race with a disease that they have not yet developed an immunity to, where as if you travelled to the future you'd be killed by a disease you haven't been vaccinated for, so it's pointless tbh
conquistadores!!!!!!!!!!!!

but not the entire humanity

nausea said:
DeadInside said:
conquistadores!!!!!!!!!!!!
but not the entire humanity
well, a whole chunk, and I'd imagine such a drastic change would fuck up a lot in the time traveller's present

I just want to go back 5 years

I want to go back to Januari 2009, mine and buy as many BTC as I can, then date my ex again in June of that year and not repeat some beta mistakes I made and see how long the relationship would last (it ended in September 2009).
Even if she dumps me sometime later, I'd know I'd become a multi-millionaire and would move to India and find a mail order bride or something.