Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Realistic ways to fight the system

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Here's some ideas

1. In your free time chadfish as much as possible, and make sure to let them know you're chadfishing at the end. This will make women distrust dating apps and matching with good looking men.

2. Sign up for as much neetbucks as possible and drain the system. Work on getting disability, research social safety nets and be a leech.

3.Do not help out women at all, do not be friendly to any woman and make it as difficult as possible to interact with you. It's the best when they're obliged to help you. Do NOT tip them ever. Bonus if you approach them and make them think ugly men have a chance with them

4.Comment on women's support groups and try to implant subversive ideas. Make underhanded comments that damage their self esteem while being seemingly earnest and nice person. If some women ask for beauty tips tell them they pass really well and congratulate them. Be vocal against makeup, or any advantage women use to fraud their genes. God tier would be making and modding a subreddit like that. Rub their faces in genetically superior gigastacies. Demoralization is the best.

Any other ideas?

what do you mean by realistic? elab on that. is going ER realistic or do you mean things that arent IRL

what do you mean by realistic? elab on that. is going ER realistic or do you mean things that arent IRL
going ER helps them not us. It's also retarded

this is lots of work I’d rather ldar and watch anime

doing 1, 2 and 3

There's no way bro nothing we'll ever do will change shit unfortunately :cryfeels: Not even going ER will change anything

There's no way bro nothing we'll ever do will change shit unfortunately :cryfeels: Not even going ER will change anything
The things he suggested are way better than going ER, because it's not violent and still gets the message out.

Mass flag bluepilled youtubers.

Tips on how to chadfish?

Need a phone number.

The things he suggested are way better than going ER, because it's not violent and still gets the message out.
I guess but it won't change anything tbh

Encourage men to not date landwhales or women who identify as feminists. Help foment riots and protests on college campuses directed at gender studies and other feminist departments.

1. starve the clown world
2. kill the clown world when its weak

DONT BUY THEIR SHIT

I check off all of these but #4. I do troll women on dating apps though

Encourage men to not date landwhales or women who identify as feminists. Help foment riots and protests on college campuses directed at gender studies and other feminist departments.

Now we're talking.

1. In your free time chadfish as much as possible, and make sure to let them know you're chadfishing at the end. This will make women distrust dating apps and matching with good looking men.

yes. i made a post for this a while ago, but also taking their nudes and sending it to their families on social media

Sexuality and mating are at the core of society - the fact that sex relations are so fucked reflects the deep decadence of the neoliberal order. It is pointless to try to correct manifestations of this decadence separately without addressing the larger historical-dialectical processes that led to our present predicament. Adopt accelerationist praxis and work to heighten the contradictions of the System. Read SOCIETY OF THE SPECTACLE by Guy Debord

#4! STOP READING MY YOUTUBE COMMENTS! lol...

And the others.

elect me as supreme leader

One devious idea I had was to join a feminist group. And then just be a legit supporter of womens issues, like supporting them, going to protests, etc.

While you might think this is counter-productive.. reality is most women simply will not be around an incel like me under any circumstances. Women will quit the group rather than be near me, as proven multiple times with clubs and activities I have gone to.

This also works for any organization which we oppose. Such as liberal churches, liberal & cuckservative political organizations, etc.

This is what a feminist looks like this is what 31322086

Encourage men not to give up their seat for pregnant bitches on public transport, they deserve to stand.

make sure to let them know you're chadfishing at the end. This will make women distrust dating apps and matching with good looking men

Bullshit, if you don't let them know, they will forever be tortured by the memories of the Chad who didn't want them and it will fuck their self-esteem up.

You can't win against it.
Fighting it is not the way.
If you want to be free create your own system and make it more self-sufficient little by little.

5. make religious movies. make movies that show the community and love of religion. make movies where the foid sleeps around and lives the rest of her life as a miserable catlady. make movies where foids move into the big city and her boring wageslave familyless life is shown as opposed to her sister's joyful motherhood.

6. take over the banking sector and finance conservative viewpoints

7. ldar

8. go offgrid

5. make religious movies. make movies that show the community and love of religion. make movies where the foid sleeps around and lives the rest of her life as a miserable catlady. make movies where foids move into the big city and her boring wageslave familyless life is shown as opposed to her sister's joyful motherhood.
I'd pay to see that in theaters, even though I haven't gone in years.