Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reality within the dating market

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
It's gonna get worse from here on out..

Attachments

• 2019-11-09 21.05.06.png
    2019-11-09 21.05.06.png
    350.4 KB · Views: 535
Women's standards will just keep getting higher. It's sad. That's the reality we're forced to live in.

"I can only be friends with people shorter than 6ft"

Probably wouldnt be saying that when 5'9" - 5'10" white gigachad face shows up JFL. Never listen to what cum toilets say.

So she must carry a tape measure with her all the time "sorry, let me measure you first... 5"10 yep... just friends, sorry"

Can't wait for the Sexual Market Crash where foids standards are so high no gigachad or betabux can even meet them and foids will do alpha male bank run where they have polygamy with the highest tier chads like Mr. Olympia or some Nilotic tallfag niggers
MyBioHubImages Manute Bol Profile21

Last edited:
Women's standards will just keep getting higher. It's sad. That's the reality we're forced to live in.

Our only options will be rope, turn gay, pray that we get lucky with landwhales, or die alone. I'll go the ruthless solitary route.

So she must carry a tape measure with her all the time "sorry, let me measure you first... 5"10 yep... just friends, sorry"
Imagine if someone actually did that JFL

Things always get worse. It's a fucked up world

stupid cumdumpster

God I hate women.

^feels good typing that.

Can't wait for the Sexual Market Crash where foids standards are so high no gigachad or betabux can even meet them and foids will do alpha male bank run where they have polygamy with the highest tier chads like Mr. Olympia or some Nilotic tallfag niggers
View attachment 167038

Lmao Manute Bol. Tallest ngger I've ever seen.

Be tall or kill yourself tbh

Her aura is of shit

I don't understand how men can love these things. It's like most men are not even human in their eyes and yet they are still worshiped by the men they despise.

She says that, but she would straight up swipe left on you because of your face.

May the cosmos curse her with a manlet son

View attachment 167038

This picture is the proof that height doesnt mean shit for strength ..only frame and weight..look at those straw legs ..
I don't understand how men can love these things. It's like most men are not even human in their eyes and yet they are still worshiped by the men they despise.

They pussy starve mans to get what they want ..dont you get it .. your dick and balls are your wicknesses

Last edited:
This picture is the proof that height doesnt mean shit for strength ..only frame and weight..look at those straw legs ..
Then I dare you try and get this tall nigga to race against a midget to see who wins

Then I dare you try and get this tall nigga to race against a midget to see who wins

There are several factors to this ..but he got longer legs therefore he will have the advantage , but i talked about power not speed .. power is frame , also 5'7 is not midget ..and the term "manlet" is very offensive and its lower your selfesteem ..

Ussain bolt is 6'5 and he is the fastest in the world ..for a reason , for the legs and (pay attention ) lower body strengh ( frame )

Last edited:

This nigga died long ago. Tallfags as giant as him have a short life expectancy. For some reason.

“Girls only care about face bro, not height” :soy::soy:

It's gonna get worse from here on out..
muh spiritual superiority (auras)
muh physical/genetic superiority (6' only)
muh career superiority (i work harder)

so retarded and shallow, like a kid at the playground that wants to have all the toys forever

Soon it's 99/1 rule and even high tier chads have to fight to tooth and nail to get pussy.
And the top 1% will fuck every waking moment of their life

"I can only be friends with people shorter than 6ft"

Probably wouldnt be saying that when 5'9" - 5'10" white gigachad face shows up JFL. Never listen to what cum toilets say.
Most foids are so stupid they don't even know what 6 feet actually is. A guy 5'8" is often mistakenly described as being "6 feet", especially if he's Chad. I know this because I'm 5'9", yet guys an inch or two shorter than me claim to be 5'11" to 6'1". JFL.

Most foids are so stupid they don't even know what 6 feet actually is. A guy 5'8" is often mistakenly described as being "6 feet", especially if he's Chad. I know this because I'm 5'9", yet guys an inch or two shorter than me claim to be 5'11" to 6'1". JFL.
Wow normshits are so stupid JFL. I'm having a hard time imagining a 5'7" guy claim 6'1".

This also reminds me of one time where I overheard a conversation in class and a foid was trying to guess a guys height and they said "I think hes 6 foot". The guy they were talking about is the same height as me or 1 +/- inch taller... Toilets man lmao.

she needs a spanking