Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Realize that sleeping on a futon when you're 30 is not the worst thing

redleader

redleader

Greycel
Some life fuel for you all today:

"Realize that sleeping on a futon when you're 30 is not the worst thing. You know what's worse, sleeping in a king bed next to a wife you're not really in love with but for some reason you married, and you got a couple kids, and you got a job you hate. You'll be laying there fantasizing about sleeping on a futon. There's no risk when you go after a dream. There's a tremendous amount to risk to playing it safe." -Bill Burr

PxRl5le

here's some ragefuel
Quote a woman bought you into this world so you have no right to disrespect one tupac shakur 8

balding is the worst thing, not being broke and old

head on over to r/deadbedrooms if you think its cope,
its hell over there too.

The problem with modern society is this "elective" nature we have succumb to. We have to want to do something or we refuse to do it. Everything must be perfect or else we should give up. We used to understand that something were good enough and society was better off for it. Now everything is collapsing in exchange for chasing fleeting emotional highs.

The problem with modern society is this "elective" nature we have succumb to. We have to want to do something or we refuse to do it. Everything must be perfect or else we should give up. We used to understand that something were good enough and society was better off for it. Now everything is collapsing in exchange for chasing fleeting emotional highs.
Except it's all talk man. Society moves on as always. We're just bottom of the middle class. Guys have suffered like we do since time immemorial

id give anything to be the reject man he is talking about
a wife and kids mean at least someone loved him once
ill never feel that. im too old for love

There's no risk when you go after a dream. There's a tremendous amount to risk to playing it safe." -Bill Burr / that whole quote is a cope /ones broke / the other has shit and a wife with kids who loves him i presume / so if my dream is to fuck.my oneitis you are telling me to kill and rape her if she doesnt wanna fuck me?

Better than a wife who cucks you with her yoga instructor, the pool boy, her students (if she's a teacher).
Also the kids are biologically Chad & Tyrone's.

Except it's all talk man. Society moves on as always. We're just bottom of the middle class. Guys have suffered like we do since time immemorial

Frankly, I think "everything has sucked" is just as much of a cope as "things used to be better".Though I think there is more evidence to suggest things used to be better because technological limitations in communications and transportation (along the massive changes brought about by the industrial revolution and 2 world wars) allowed for conditions that were healthier then modern society. It is about more than just getting laid as a teenager. The only times in history that resemble our current situation are the final years of decadent empires, which are the only times where we see women wielding unchecked political and cultural power, the embrace of "alternative" sexual practices with an abandonment of traditional norms and the bottom 80% of men dropping out of society. In addition to all this, there hasn't been another time in recorded history where we have been as atomized as a society as we are now.

Our experiences now as incels is wholly unique in that regard.

Bill Burr cucked out, married a black chick who cheated on him and gave birth to an ebony black daughter. When Bill wanted a paternity test she flipped out and kicked him out of his house (JFL) until he agreed to stop questioning it.

Now he raises his black daughter.

How did such a blackpilled guy get so cucked?

Bill Burr cucked out, married a black chick who cheated on him and gave birth to an ebony black daughter. When Bill wanted a paternity test she flipped out and kicked him out of his house (JFL) until he agreed to stop questioning it.

probably has to do with age and getting older
many people never truly stick to their ideals/morals as they age
sorta like comedian david cross. he changed so much as he aged. brian posehn also. their youngeer selves would be so pissed

sorta like comedian david cross. he changed so much as he aged. brian posehn also. their youngeer selves would be so pissed

But he went full circle. He didn't just get married to a nice gal, he married a complete bitch and got interracially cuckolded. Its literally the worst thing possible.

But yeah its obviously getting older and just wanting some roots, insecurity over ageing etc. Still...bill fucked up big time..

Hey you'll change with age too. It's called realizing your mortality and limits.

We all talk big shit here but truth is none of us are really desperate. Maybe the guys who roped.

Not to the point where we'd do literally anything for the things we care about.
But he went full circle. He didn't just get married to a nice gal, he married a complete bitch and got interracially cuckolded. Its literally the worst thing possible.

But yeah its obviously getting older and just wanting some roots, insecurity over ageing etc. Still...bill fucked up big time..

Women want Chad, men want Stacy ?

Guy could've found a nice, devoted, plain girl to marry as back in his day they still made those. :p

Also he married at fucking 45 :lul: He'd be incel if not for his fame FFS.

Last edited:

I was about to post this.

He married a 30 something ugly, domineering black bitch who then cheated on him with a BBC and got pregnant. LMFAO!!

HIS black daughter ? JFL @ the AF/BB at play here.
Also she's black so the kid being black can't prove infidelity on its own JFL.

Is that true? Shocking...

lol @ shocking
many men are desperate and will gladly trade the blackpill for not sleeping alone
Turns out, many times, the deal's not so sweet after you put that ring on her finger

lol @ shocking
many men are desperate and will gladly trade the blackpill for not sleeping alone
Turns out, many times, the deal's not so sweet after you put that ring on her finger
I hope it won't be me. Have nothing against marriage but his behavior is pathetic. Fallen hero.

I like this cope tbh.

head on over to r/deadbedrooms if you think its cope,
its hell over there too.
lmao anyone remember that IncelTears poster who someone checked the history of and found out they posted often in /r/deadbedrooms.

HIS black daughter ? JFL @ the AF/BB at play here.
Also she's black so the kid being black can't prove infidelity on its own JFL.

She is ebony dark with zero white features, mixed kids can vary between how dark / light they look but they never come out looking like a pure parental phenotype.

The fact his wife WONT let him test and tries to evict him if he brings it up is evidence enough.

Yep, Bill does a podcast with his wife where I think it got vaguely referenced and she went cold on him.

He knows, but hes basically given up or has "forgotten" the truth in order to try and live a vaguely happy life. Google it if you want more.

He's right.

Probably better than a mortgage, slavewage, desperation.

There at least is some personal freedom here.

He's right.

Probably better than a mortgage, slavewage, desperation.

There at least is some personal freedom here.

And if he wasn't right before, then he probably is now. The next few decades will have never before seen levels of coping with video games and VR and so on.

I know plenty of young guys that just spend all evening on discord chatting and playing vidya.

cope
cope

Last edited: