Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Realized I don’t want a relationship like so many have

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So I have very few friends but one of them is in a relationship with an ethnic womanlet. She’s pretty nice but tbh I don’t find her attractive and would rather be incel than be in a relationship with her or one like her. Now I will fuck a girl I find mostly unattractive but in order for me to put the effort into it, the foid would have to be more attractive.

Two of my 4/10 "friends" are in LT relationships with 2/10 asian foids and tbh if I'd be offered a similar chance I'll pass.

Better volcel than LTR with several points below my looksmatch. I guess I do not have the normie level drive to fuck and chase anything with a hole.

Two of my 4/10 "friends" are in LT relationships with 2/10 asian foids and tbh if I'd be offered a similar chance I'll pass.

Better volcel than LTR with several points below my looksmatch. I guess I do not have the normie level drive to fuck and chase anything with a hole.
Me neither. Just to fuck is one thing. But a serious relationship no. Sorry but I need to be quite attracted to a girl to live with her, tolerate her shit, and tbh be seen in public with her lol

The long-term juggling of a LTR sounds awful, but sex and affection and just validation of being treated like a human being is what I seek.

I am quite sure the option will be available soom.

So I have very few friends but one of them is in a relationship with an ethnic womanlet. She’s pretty nice but tbh I don’t find her attractive and would rather be incel than be in a relationship with her or one like her. Now I will fuck a girl I find mostly unattractive but in order for me to put the effort into it, the foid would have to be more attractive.
cope, hookups are gigachad only, you must seek a relationship if you want to ascend

Yeah that makes sense I guess, good for you bro.