[Serious] Realized I don’t want a relationship like so many have

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
42d 11h 7m
So I have very few friends but one of them is in a relationship with an ethnic womanlet. She’s pretty nice but tbh I don’t find her attractive and would rather be incel than be in a relationship with her or one like her. Now I will fuck a girl I find mostly unattractive but in order for me to put the effort into it, the foid would have to be more attractive.

Stalin

Stalin

infinite deadlock
★★★★
54d 23h 18m
Two of my 4/10 "friends" are in LT relationships with 2/10 asian foids and tbh if I'd be offered a similar chance I'll pass.

Better volcel than LTR with several points below my looksmatch. I guess I do not have the normie level drive to fuck and chase anything with a hole.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
42d 11h 7m
Two of my 4/10 "friends" are in LT relationships with 2/10 asian foids and tbh if I'd be offered a similar chance I'll pass.

Better volcel than LTR with several points below my looksmatch. I guess I do not have the normie level drive to fuck and chase anything with a hole.
Me neither. Just to fuck is one thing. But a serious relationship no. Sorry but I need to be quite attracted to a girl to live with her, tolerate her shit, and tbh be seen in public with her lol

radishman

radishman

Overlord
68d 16h 38m
The long-term juggling of a LTR sounds awful, but sex and affection and just validation of being treated like a human being is what I seek.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
63d 18h 25m
I am quite sure the option will be available soom.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
So I have very few friends but one of them is in a relationship with an ethnic womanlet. She’s pretty nice but tbh I don’t find her attractive and would rather be incel than be in a relationship with her or one like her. Now I will fuck a girl I find mostly unattractive but in order for me to put the effort into it, the foid would have to be more attractive.
cope, hookups are gigachad only, you must seek a relationship if you want to ascend

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
161d 3h 21m
Yeah that makes sense I guess, good for you bro.