Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Really fucked up my neck

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Idk what happened, but I woke up today and my neck hurt a shit ton, and I couldn’t move it to the left at all. If I try to bend down or get up it starts hurting and if I turn in any way it starts giving me agonizing muscle contractions. Brutal.

maybe stroke?

Your superior ''Aryan'' genetics at it again jfl
73422374 9402 431A A917 D8E2716DDA9A

You need Magnesium and a good chiro.

Update: I felt the right part of my neck and there’s a big bulge. Muscle maybe? It’s not suppose to be there whatever it is and my suspicion is that it’s causing my abhorrent pain.

also tried cracking my neck, and it made a very low and slow popping sound, then I proceeded to feel the worst pain I’ve felt in a good few months. Its brutal.

You slept on it wrong most likely

Do u have a good pillow? I had this as well sometimes waking up with excruciating neck pain that lasted the whole day before I bought an actual decent pillow

Sleep without a pillow and get iboprofien spray. It used to happen to me in the gym sometimes

Feeling better?

This happened to me as well a couple of times.

that happened to me few months prior, don't worry so much, the pain will go away in 3 to 4days.