Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Really Good YouTube Movie I Highly Recommend

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend

Great to watch while you rot on a weekend night (Serious). I've watched it several times over, and it doesn't get old). Very thrilling and suspenseful.

EDIT: Here's a trailer

Last edited:
I don't have the attention span for anything longer than 20 min.

I don't have the attention span for anything longer than 20 min.
Nigga lock your doors, turn off your lights, and watch this movie at 2 AM ona Friday night. Guaranteed interested investment in it.

Nigga lock your doors, turn off your lights, and watch this movie at 2 AM ona Friday night. Guaranteed interested investment in it.

I might give it a try.

Did you like it tbh?

I don't remember much, but I do know it's a good movie.

The reason I can't watch movies anymore is because the acting is so obvious to me.

Like I'm actually incapable of letting go of the fact that these are people acting in a movie, therefore I'm unable to enjoy it.

This has been the case for the past 3+ years.

I don't remember much, but I do know it's a good movie.

The reason I can't watch movies anymore is because the acting is so obvious to me.

Like I'm actually incapable of letting go of the fact that these are people acting in a movie, therefore I'm unable to enjoy it.

This has been the case for the past 3+ years.
watch it high?