Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Really shitty lookism meme that I made

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
For people who don't get the joke, Money & Status are DLC and Looks is the "game".

Attachments

• lookism & incel meme.jpg
    lookism & incel meme.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 128
chad genetics are worth way more then 25k, wish all my problems could be solved by saving up that much :feelsbadman:

emotional tampon part is accurate

Nice man original content is always good

Steam memes and content about steam is usually perfect.

25k just to advance the maxilla by like 2mm and wait for years of recovery? And at best it will marginally improve your looks.

chad genetics are worth way more then 25k, wish all my problems could be solved by saving up that much :feelsbadman:
Well u could looksmaxx in games too with skins

the meme would be 2 times truer if there'd be a 'you need the base game to run the DLC' sign before the DLCs :feelskek:

Chad genetics are worth more than all money in the world. You don't even need to think about money as a 10/10, it'll naturally come towards you.