Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Really worried this dude is gonna try something

undergroundcel

undergroundcel

Banned
-
My neighbor keeps trying to be my friend and shit but he is a low iq buffoon (he got held back a grade and he is fucking huge) and has bad anger issues. Dude threw his phone across the room and broke it because he got so mad once and I always hear him yelling at his family. Dude is a nut and I like to be alone so I ignored him and now he is pissed. I am always on my toes now and thinking about getting security cameras. Should I be worried or nah?
IMG 6449

Getting rid of problem people as friends can be difficult to say the least.

I still feel a bit guilty over getting rid of my old friend Mike because he called me way too much and was becoming rather too “clingy” as the succubi/foids might say.

Don’t get caught lackin

I still feel a bit guilty over getting rid of my old friend Mike because he called me way too much and was becoming rather too “clingy” as the succubi/foids might say.
Holy shit youre the /pol/spammer on wizchan! havent you gotten banned there a shit load of times lmao

Just don't go outside for a long while. Also do bodyweight exercises during that period/order weights to your house.

I wish i had a friend.

How did you get this nutjobs number? He sounds dangerous. Id be careful

How did you get this nutjobs number?
hes my neighbor and we are the same age but he got held back so he was a grade younger than me. 2 years ago when i was still in hs we had theater tech class together and he asked and i couldnt really say no. he is so much of a nut that one of his friends farted next to him and he lost it and blocked both of us. i didnt really care but he saw me walking my dog and unblocked me again. i dont like him and prefer to be alone so i ignored everything he sent lol

Holy shit youre the /pol/spammer on wizchan! havent you gotten banned there a shit load of times lmao
LOL, yep and more times than I can count.

Sadly our beloved home site has been literally overrun with kikes, coons, queers and kweens.

What a Chernobyl esque disaster has become of our sacred homeland. :cryfeels:

He could be depressed. I think you should go talk to him before anything bad happens. Bros before hoes ya know

my oneitis called me that. I am extremely clingy ngl but I would never sperg out like OP's guy I just apologize profusely and quietly self loath over it forever

blackpill him and have him make an account here

5A88EF37 2297 4708 8615 D19B5484695B

w/ Motion Detection

See you in Sovngarde, friend.