Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Reason for Dating Market and Incel problem according to a female redditor

Askiel

Askiel

Recruit
★★★
If you want to know what I think is causing a “disparity in the dating market,” I’d have to answer with sexism and gender roles. According to gender roles, men are supposed to be the one’s pursuing women, and women are just supposed to hope that the man they like actually ever pursues them. Furthermore, men who practice toxic masculinity (for reference, toxic masculinity isn’t the idea that all “masculine things” are bad, toxic masculinity refers specifically to the toxic behaviors that men are taught to do or not to do. Toxic masculinity includes bottling of emotions, and the encouragement/normalization of violence.) men who practice Toxic masculinity are more violent, and that violence includes sexual assault. I know a number of women who have expressed that they feel unsafe around men, or feeling unsafe being alone, And as of what I’ve actually seen, women don’t actually “date up” if I had to guess why women match with less people on tinder, it’s not just that there are literally less women on tinder (only 1/3 of tinder users are female) but also because of gender roles, and because of caution. And the reasons men do the inverse is because of well, gender roles and a lack of caution.
Incels blaming women is regressive in this regard, they further sexism with their ideas, hence why it is so hard for these people to find dates.

I found this on Reddit and like to hear your views on this.

Cope, only reason why we struggle is looks .

Again with the "it's le fault of patriarchy that i don't want to date you you disgusting inkel manlet". What more could i expect not only from a redditor, but a female redditor.

She sounds fat.

Also, what she did doesn't even make sense.

. I know a number of women who have expressed that they feel unsafe around men, or feeling unsafe being alone, And as of what I’ve actually seen, women don’t actually “date up” if I had to guess why women match with less people on tinder, it’s not just that there are literally less women on tinder (only 1/3 of tinder users are female) but also because of gender roles, and because of caution.
Then why do tallfags get way more matches and are cold approached by foids far more than manlets.
Why don't tall women cold approach manlets?
You'd think the tallfag would be more dangerous/ capable of having his way with her.

Last edited:
Then why do tallfags get way more matches and are cold approached by foids far more than manlets.
You'd think the tallfag would be more dangerous/ capable of having his way with her.
This is some quality argument. Chads and tall people are way more capable of having their way, also they often display toxic masculinity. How come they get all the matches and are not avoided?
Cope, only reason why we struggle is looks .
Looks are not even in the equation in this explanation. There is a reason for the increase of ugly dateless men.

Last edited:
If you want to know what I think is causing a “disparity in the dating market,” I’d have to answer with sexism and gender roles. According to gender roles, men are supposed to be the one’s pursuing women, and women are just supposed to hope that the man they like actually ever pursues them. Furthermore, men who practice toxic masculinity (for reference, toxic masculinity isn’t the idea that all “masculine things” are bad, toxic masculinity refers specifically to the toxic behaviors that men are taught to do or not to do. Toxic masculinity includes bottling of emotions, and the encouragement/normalization of violence.) men who practice Toxic masculinity are more violent, and that violence includes sexual assault. I know a number of women who have expressed that they feel unsafe around men, or feeling unsafe being alone, And as of what I’ve actually seen, women don’t actually “date up” if I had to guess why women match with less people on tinder, it’s not just that there are literally less women on tinder (only 1/3 of tinder users are female) but also because of gender roles, and because of caution. And the reasons men do the inverse is because of well, gender roles and a lack of caution.
Incels blaming women is regressive in this regard, they further sexism with their ideas, hence why it is so hard for these people to find dates.

I can feel how low this bitch's iq is through the screen

who cares about their bluepilled perspective?

This shit again.

If "patriarchy" or "toxic masculinity" is the cause of inceldom then why was there less inceldom in the past, when the patriarchy was much stronger and gender roles were more rigidly enforced?

Obviously the opposite is true, with femminisim and female hypergamy being the cause of increasing inceldom in the modern world

"women don’t actually “date up” if I had to guess why women match with less people on tinder, it’s not just that there are literally less women on tinder (only 1/3 of tinder users are female) but also because of gender roles, and because of caution. And the reasons men do the inverse is because of well, gender roles and a lack of caution."

What a load of bullshit. Women DO, and ALWAYS date up, the reason why they "match less" is not because of "gender role", "toxic masculinity" or "to be careful", that's some word play and they know it. The real reason why is because they only want to be with the top 10%, while the rest, 90% of "low quality" men, doesn't qualify as good enough for them and their princess complex to date. So there is very little supply, and overwhelming demand because of their ultra selective nature.

Last edited:
Foids always complain about gender roles but want to maintain them wherever it benefits them.

This is some quality argument. Chads and tall people are way more capable of having their way, also they often display toxic masculinity. How come they get all the matches and are not avoided?

Looks are not even in the equation in this explanation. There is a reason for the increase of ugly dateless men.
in 2020, they dont even need men anymore. a roastie can set up an OF and make more money than a subhuman like me wageslaving

That makes zero sense. Now I regret reading that.

The idea of toxic masculinity is tangential to inceldom and non-existing dating market for men. Those who in need tend to invest the most. Men are in a greater need of sex/relationship, thus they are indefinitely more active in approaching women. Women dont care about most men so they wait for the highest bidder and filter out the rest.

" no silly inkwell they arent rejecting your cause your ugly with a receding hairline and shit eye area its cuz their scared :soy: "

fucking delusional, they are so cautious these girls have no problem chowing down on chads dick on the 1st date.

Foids are very forward with guys they find hot. The idea they are passive is just coping around their indifference to uggos.

Fuck off, a Chad can have as much toxic masculinity as he likes but it's fine while an ugly dude can be as non hostile & nice as ya like & it's gross.

Watch how women become vindictive bullies around short unattractive men.
Foids are very forward with guys they find hot. The idea they are passive is just coping around their indifference to uggos.
They won't admit you're an uggo due to fear of violent retaliation & perhaps they can string your ass along to do stuff for them like a good slave while bluepill Billy assumes he'll win her over in time.

He's just unlucky as she always seems to be in a relationship, one day a chance will arrive he'll tell himself.

Last edited:
Incels were a smaller problem in the past when there was more more so called toxic masculinity.
It's hilarious how these whores always blame the system and something systemic for putting women down, but always blame male behavior for why they get fucked over.

What a load of bullshit. Women DO, and ALWAYS date up, the reason why they "match less" is not because of "gender role", "toxic masculinity" or "to be careful", that's some word play and they know it. The real reason why is because they only want to be with the top 10%, while the rest, 90% of "low quality" men, doesn't qualify as good enough for them and their princess complex to date. So there is very little supply, and overwhelming demand because of their ultra selective nature.
Partly I think they're openly lying when they believe a 9/10 man is a 5/10 woman's looksmatch, they also think 50%+ of men are downright ugly & thanks to makeup they have on at ALL hours of the day they believe they genuinely look better than most men even though it's the makeup to thank for that. It's like a guy wearing a penis extender & genuinely thinking he has an 8 inch cock.

" no silly inkwell they arent rejecting your cause your ugly with a receding hairline and shit eye area its cuz their scared :soy: "

fucking delusional, they are so cautious these girls have no problem chowing down on chads dick on the 1st date.
Wahhhhh men are scary *proceeds to vote for open borders & importing ppl from violent nations* jfl, maybe 1 in every 10 guys coming in is a Chad, totes worth it.

It couldn't be that sexual freedom allows nature to manifest itself... no, it couldn't be that female sexuality is different from male sexuality...! Vast majority of females are attracted to vast majority of males of course. That is reality!
Females are males and males are females. Their sexuality works the same way, after all. The reason for women worshipping Chad isn't because soyciety enables their true nature... it is actually because of... uh... gender roles! That's right! Gender roles and toxic masculinity!

Yikes, let's unpack this:
Foid Logic 101.

This paragraph you wrote is so based and funny, had me laughing several time! The safari zebra part was a stroke of genius.

Thank you for the post, it's such gem.
They only feel safe around other women. That is why they never leave their homes alone or accompanied by males.
In fact, that explains why they never partake in sorority parties and orgies with Chads and Tyrones. They are scared of penis.

So they do the only thing they can. They stay close to each other, seeking protection in numbers. Like the wildebeest in Africa, and the zebras and buffaloes.

Last edited:
It's extremely out of touch with reality just like everything posted by a female or reddit

always the same stupid shit

women are never to blame in this cuck soyciety, and they still have the audacity to say the problem is muh sexism muh gender roles fuck that women aren't embarassed the least to be on threesomes and share it on social media, do you really think they feel bad about approaching men? As if they don't already approach chads jfl

blablabla fuck off woman

There are only 1/3 of women on Tinder because women don't have to stay on Tinder.

They get dates and get off Tinder.

That is a direct result of 80 20. Not an argument against it.

If that was the reason, the very common denominator of incels wouldn't be that we are physically unattractive, regardless of ideology or misogyny/gender roles. If what she says was true, there would be a lot of normies and Chads among incels (as a social strata, not talking about this forum). Also, I do concede them they can feel unsafe, but the real reason they aren't as much in dating apps is because:

1. The have lower libidos overall (except for Chad, ofc).
2. The don't need it as much: they are women, they can virtually get whoever the fuck they want.

Women being unscientific, deeply unaware of themselves, and blaming everything on men through an ideologically fanatic frame, as always.

The idea of toxic masculinity is tangential to inceldom and non-existing dating market for men. Those who in need tend to invest the most. Men are in a greater need of sex/relationship, thus they are indefinitely more active in approaching women. Women dont care about most men so they wait for the highest bidder and filter out the rest.

No I somewhat agree with the post, women don’t have lower sex drives, they simply have a higher inhibition because it’s riskier for them, since they might get pregnant or be victim to physical conflict.

This is why women today are so open about sex, those risks are easily mitigated by birth control and the modern police state.

But women being open about their sexuality means being open about being ChadOnlyTM.