Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reason to drugmaxxing and socialmaxxing

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I have one friend who didn't finish highschool and he is an alcoholic (like me) but also a frequent drug user.
He is very social.
He is overweight and shorter than me. Maybe around 175cm.

Alcohol and some other drugs make people look more attractive. This also applies to women. They will see men more attractive.
My friend has has one night stands in a gas station's toilet with ugly drug addicted women.

If you want to ascend, you can ascend too.
Just do drugs so you will be more social and share the drugs with women.
The women will see you more attractive and will let you fuck them.
However, you will never get relationships because they will sober up and see how unattractive you are.

Btw, I'm planning to become better friends with him and hope to get some action too.
I might regret having a one night stand because sex is more meaningful to me.
But I will try

JFL no amount of alcohol, MDMA, speed, weed has ever improved my interactions with the opposite sex. I wish you good luck though!

It will lower your inhibition greatly though ofc, which can only result in catastrophe, and has, for me.

It might be a good cope but im not sure tbh.

Drugcelling sounds the way of the future if it weren’t for the fact that drugs don’t actually change your appearance, which is to say you will still get rejected unless you use fucking magic mushrooms to make her think your Chad kek