[Blackpill] Reason whites are extincting is because white women want perfect fantasies from their high standards. Nonwhite girls just want nonsubhuman genes.

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-
This is probably the most level-headed response I've gotten regarding the subject. I can see where you are coming from.
Thanks. I think a lot of whites are fearful of "whites disappearing" so when discussing "races" they're too dramatic. I think that's because they really are racist and see white skin an identifying characteristic of a distinct group than just spectrum trait among humans. Looking at the world broadly one can see that white skin, which is beneficial in low-UV environments, is losing practical value as the planet warms via climate change.

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
This is probably the most level-headed response I've gotten regarding the subject. I can see where you are coming from.

No, I am not talking about guys, but rather the girls. It's true, I do see Asian girls with white guys but not as much as I see Asian girls with Asian guys. Which ties in with @vic624's point that there needs to be only a tiny percentage of non-white girls to give off the idea that every non-white girl seeks a white guy.
AS I said, group think for insecurity sting.
Thanks. I think a lot of whites are fearful of "whites disappearing" so when discussing "races" they're too dramatic. I think that's because they really are racist and see white skin an identifying characteristic of a distinct group than just spectrum trait among humans. Looking at the world broadly one can see that white skin, which is beneficial in low-UV environments, is losing practical value as the planet warms via climate change.
Hard science doesn't matter to people compared to adornment enjoyment.
Left brain life love.

Toadman

Toadman

NEET
-
China Will take over AS soon AS that happens tbh

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Deathnic, Marxist-Rodgerist, Sexual Distributist
-
Because they're all insecure and they try to make sure they're safe. They feel pain deep because they're all softies at heart who don't know how to live life as just... living. It's always preparation and execution.
Both whites and asians tend to be considerably insecure compared to other races of men.

azakhan

azakhan

Recruit
-
I agree. The whole fucking society is going to collapse because normies don't understand concept of consequences.
In world based on looks, hook ups and hypergamy it's natural bottom of genetic barrel will be unhappy and frustrated. Unless you keep them bluepilled.

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
Both whites and asians tend to be considerably insecure compared to other races of men.
why do you think so
"
extincting
"

JFL over for grammarcels
I used extincting in a nongrammatical way to subliminally parody the stupidity of what is going on. And because it is happening due to laymenism and non education destroying civilization.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
Many ethnic females fall for the halo effect. There is a greater surplus of good looking whites than ethnics.

B

Bla(kBeerry

Recruit
-
why do you think so

I used extincting in a nongrammatical way to subliminally parody the stupidity of what is going on. And because it is happening due to laymenism and non education destroying civilization.
The problem with the race pill it does not make sense for there to be allot of race mixing by any of the races
because we evolved differently, so female should be very racist. I think the reason whites are not exclude as much is because right now white men control the strongest nation currently which cause them to have higher status.
ex:
I don't know what is going on with the Asian women, but this stats seems to agree with my general idea

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
Lmao okay

They’re mostly unattractive so you shouldn’t care what they think anyways tbh
I recall a very recent bobs burgers episode where a mini blackpill came up where a girl was ugly, blindfolded "are there any hot guys around?", implying she'd care about what she'd look like if there were only hot girls around

Low IQ we are only here because we are ugly
partially, but yeah some are ugly to the point traditionalism can't help