Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reason whites are extincting is because white women want perfect fantasies from their high standards. Nonwhite girls just want nonsubhuman genes.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Any nonwhite woman who is semi educated looks at white men (who are not sub6) as some 6'4 chad brad pitt.
And 3rd world nonwhite women look at any white guy who isn't sub 4 (bell curve territory) as some 6' tom cruise.

We live in a death age and the jews/ marxism/ etc. are to blame.
White women don't realize to procure their culture and civilization they can't be individualistic. The age where that would matter though is over.
There are no social constraints that can repress their primallity without it being relabeled as oppression.

Every white women is completely willingly bluepilled and disregard any sub8 guy as not what is "normal"
Even though the fantasy where they have a 6'6 daddy who owns mansions is completely utterly rare, it doesn't matter to them.
Ww are willingly blue pilled because they want to believe their luxuriousness is a constancy. Rather than taking a pragmatic approach taking account of all of the logistics in life.
They will dry their pussies in the line for chad than wet it with what they believe is subhumanity from their silver spoon studded glasses.
Whites live in an age where being insulated is in. No man has the balls to take on girls with highstandards.
So they just cope with the path of least resistance. And usually go for asians since they have lighter skin and have the least chance out of mestizos/ negroes/ middle eastern girls (low class, non euro looking) to vom induce.
All in all foids are the reason for the barriering/ needle-holing/ wallraising/ wallplotting of preservation. Not really white men.

Last edited:
Foids would rather die than getting together with a non chad.

Any nonwhite woman who is semi educated looks at white men (who are not sub6) as some 6'4 chad brad pitt.
And 3rd world nonwhite women look at any white guy who isn't sub 4 (bell curve territory) as some 6' tom cruise.

We live in a death age and the jews/ marxism/ etc. are to blame.
White women don't realize to procure their culture and civilization they can't be individualistic. The age where that would matter though is over.
There are no social constraints that can repress their primallity without it being relabeled as oppression.

Every white women is completely willingly bluepilled and disregard any sub8 guy as not what is "normal"
Even though the fantasy where they have a 6'6 daddy who owns mansions is completely utterly rare, it doesn't matter to them.
Ww are willingly blue pilled because they want to believe their luxuriousness is a constancy. Rather than taking a pragmatic approach taking account of all of the logistics in life.
They will dry their pussies in the line for chad than wet it with what they believe is subhumanity from their silver spoon studded glasses.
Whites live in an age where being insulated is in. No man has the balls to take on girls with highstandards.
So they just cope with the path of least resistance. And usually go for asians since they have lighter skin and have the least chance out of mestizos/ negroes/ middle eastern girls (low class, non euro looking) to vom induce.
All in all foids are the reason for the barriering/ needle-holing/ wallraising/ wallplotting of preservation. Not really white men.

Title is mostly true but is becoming less true.

Put a sub-human asian foid in a 1st world country and she becomes chadsexual and greedy as fuck.

Whites are not extincting. Show me one European country where non white makes even 40% of total population.

This is such a white-centric cope. There are plenty of ethnic women who do not feel attraction to white men. Similarly, plenty of white women who do not feel attraction to ethnic men.

There are plenty of ethnic women who do not feel attraction to white men. Similarly, plenty of white women who do not feel attraction to ethnic men.
Yes, I'm sure we're talking equal percentages here, lol

Women have grown up in the age of disney and wimmins rights, all foids are princesses who deserve everything for free including 6'5 gigaChads

Thats y white women love kpop so much

Yes, I'm sure we're talking equal percentages here, lol
There are 7 billion people in the world. 500 million people are white. Young women don't make up a lot of that, compared to the world population. On the other hand, there are 6.5 billion non-whites. Young women make up a lot of that amount. So, in reality, there are a lot more ethnic women who would refuse white men than there are white women refusing ethnic men.

There are 7 billion people in the world. 500 million people are white. Young women don't make up a lot of that, compared to the world population. On the other hand, there are 6.5 billion non-whites. Young women make up a lot of that amount. So, in reality, there are a lot more ethnic women who would refuse white men than there are white women refusing ethnic men.
This ultimately doesn't matter though in regards to inceldom.
In practice the white not deformed dude probably won't get turned down by some ethnic foid for being white alone, while the average ethnic will probably get shot down immediately when approaching any particular white foid

Inkwell just be 11 / 10

This ultimately doesn't matter though in regards to inceldom.
In practice the white not deformed dude probably won't get turned down by some ethnic foid for being white alone, while the average ethnic will probably get shot down immediately when approaching any particular white foid
I suppose you are right in that sense, there's always a reason why an ethnic woman doesn't like a white man but it's never the color of their skin, but in the opposite scenario, an ethnic man would get turned down based on skin color alone.

Idiot not because they refuse but because they can't access.
Lmao. There are a billion hungry people in the world, and it's all because they refuse food.
Suuuure. Some people have autism on this forum.

Idiot not because they refuse but because they can't access.
Lmao. There are a billion hungry people in the world, and it's all because they refuse food.
Suuuure. Some people have autism on this forum.
Yeah it's gotta be somebody who calls himself "Eugenicist," sheer autism there. JFL.

Yeah it's gotta be somebody who calls himself "Eugenicist," sheer autism there. JFL.
99% of ethnic girls will prefer white chad. they just play sour grapes whe nthey can't get it. especially black women who are insecure

99% of ethnic girls will prefer white chad. they just play sour grapes whe nthey can't get it. especially black women who are insecure
Nice way to pull statistics out of your ass, dude. Then surely 500% of white women are exclusively into ethnic men.

They go on instagram and see those 6'6 millionaire chads so now they think this is the norm and what they deserve

Nice way to pull statistics out of your ass, dude. Then surely 500% of white women are exclusively into ethnic men.
It's just basic inference to assume that coffee colored prehistorifoids want to uprank. Quit coping yourself.

It's just basic inference to assume that coffee colored prehistorifoids want to uprank. Quit coping yourself.
Nah dude it's just pure autism on your part. But keep coping if that makes you feel better about being white.

Nah dude it's just pure autism on your part. But keep coping if that makes you feel better about being white.
I can only picture some ghetto black with a chip on his shoulder about more fortunate ppl, or some 3rd world looking ethnoid also with a chip on his shoulder with ur stance.
India alone spent more money consecutively for years on skin whitening than coca cola.
This is why finding ways to prove ur right is redundant. If ppl don't file in the factors of just broadly true things about life all you can do is just sit back and laugh.

I can only picture some ghetto black with a chip on his shoulder about more fortunate ppl, or some 3rd world looking ethnoid also with a chip on his shoulder with ur stance.
India alone spent more money consecutively for years on skin whitening than coca cola.
This is why finding ways to prove ur right is redundant. If ppl don't file in the factors of just broadly true things about life all you can do is just sit back and laugh.
India is stuck in a slave mentality though. That does not mean that they want to lock down a white guy. But I understand it's the only cope you have at this point, too bad it's absolutely baseless.

India is stuck in a slave mentality though. That does not mean that they want to lock down a white guy. But I understand it's the only cope you have at this point, too bad it's absolutely baseless.
whatever dude. dodge dodge dodge

Delusional cumskin. Stop projecting.
Not white, rice.
And statistically white men are preferred by all women including ethnic.
Just like, given the opportunity most ethnic men also prefer white foid.

Only reason curry foid dont want to settle with whiteys is stigma. Fool

white women are the pickiest group. they have the best of literally all worlds so they become extremely picky

6CBC2C4F ACD0 4183 9465 A5DED512BF4E

For Foids Hollyjew movies starring gigaChads = reality.
And yet Europe is dying fast, population replacement is under 1.3 and going down with every passing year. Only muslims are having kids at rate more than 2.0 and within few decades they will replace western and northern european whites
chartoftheday_3338_Europes_largest_Muslim_populations_n.jpg

Not white, rice.
And statistically white men are preferred by all women including ethnic.
Just like, given the opportunity most ethnic men also prefer white foid.

Only reason curry foid dont want to settle with whiteys is stigma. Fool
Keep coping you noodle dumbass. Plenty of ethnic girls who don't care about white guys. Even most noodlewhores stay loyal to noodle guys here in the west.

Keep coping you noodle dumbass. Plenty of ethnic girls who don't care about white guys. Even most noodlewhores stay loyal to noodle guys here in the west.
now I'm laughing

when the curry cope is too strong...

now I'm laughing
Laugh all you want but I've seen it with my own eyes here. They're always going to Asian parties, hang out with other Asians only, et cetera. I've noticed that the loyal ones are better looking too.

I thought you were racepilled, what happened?
Because I found out why some ethnic girls go for white guys or black guys. It happens eventually. They start off by dating their own kind, but then they get fucked over somehow and that's when they start to rebel and start dating/getting fucked by white guys or black guys. Then they start treating every brown male badly because of what happened to those silly cunts. It happens time and time again over here from what I have heard.

Because I found out why some ethnic girls go for white guys or black guys. It happens eventually. They start off by dating their own kind, but then they get fucked over somehow and that's when they start to rebel and start dating/getting fucked by white guys or black guys. Then they start treating every brown male badly because of what happened to those silly cunts. It happens time and time again over here from what I have heard.
Wrong, they go for white men because white people are gods.

See, that's the difference between being actually race-pilled like me, and someone who thinks he's race-pilled like you: you place all white people on a pedestal, true race-pilled people still have some form of self-respect by not worshipping the white man.

See, that's the difference between being actually race-pilled like me, and someone who thinks he's race-pilled like you: you place all white people on a pedestal, true race-pilled people still have some form of self-respect by not worshipping the white man.
Whatever helps you cope, but just know that even this guy mogs us.
1546133038993.jpg

For Foids Hollyjew movies starring gigaChads = reality.

And yet Europe is dying fast, population replacement is under 1.3 and going down with every passing year. Only muslims are having kids at rate more than 2.0 and within few decades they will replace western and northern european whites
chartoftheday_3338_Europes_largest_Muslim_populations_n.jpg

and ur solution is??

Massive fucking cope

Chads of any color are treated as Gods.

Basement dweller IQ posts in this thread tbh

Go ahead and take a stroll in downtown and look at all the ethnic men with foids.

If ethnic foids only wanted white men, than all ethnic males would be incel, but that is simply not true.
Basement dweller IQ

Whatever helps you cope, but just know that even this guy mogs us.
1546133038993.jpg
Massive fucking Cope
Actually it is.
Cope

JFL at anyone thinking a sub4 white Male can compete with 6+/10 ethnic male.

Last edited: