Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reason whites are extincting is because white women want perfect fantasies from their high standards. Nonwhite girls just want nonsubhuman genes.

This guy mogs me too.
44ktl4w1x5p31.jpg
Yeah because you're probably sub3 ethnic male. Over

This dude gets mogged by normie tier ethnics all day.

Yeah because you're probably sub3 ethnic male. Over

This dude gets mogged by normie tier ethnics all day.
He has blue eyes, ethnics can't mog him.

This ultimately doesn't matter though in regards to inceldom.
In practice the white not deformed dude probably won't get turned down by some ethnic foid for being white alone, while the average ethnic will probably get shot down immediately when approaching any particular white foid
Spot on a 6/10 ethnic is worth less than a 6/10 white in terms of smv

There are 7 billion people in the world. 500 million people are white. Young women don't make up a lot of that, compared to the world population. On the other hand, there are 6.5 billion non-whites. Young women make up a lot of that amount. So, in reality, there are a lot more ethnic women who would refuse white men than there are white women refusing ethnic men.

These numbers mean that only a tiny percentage of non-white women even need to be into white men to make every young white guy on Earth have an ethnic girl waiting for him, many times over. Of course, blackpill teaches the some type of men (Chad) will get a disproportionate share of those willing ethnic women, but it still means white men are in a good statistical position.

Laugh all you want but I've seen it with my own eyes here. They're always going to Asian parties, hang out with other Asians only, et cetera. I've noticed that the loyal ones are better looking too.
They just have insecurities. Asians have no testosterone so they go through life unexpressionate/ turtling and paranoidly preparing every step of the way with sad hyper analysis. If they were neurologically white (rare), or looking white they'd be with their own kind.
Why do you think asian societies are so rigid and serious?
Because they're all insecure and they try to make sure they're safe. They feel pain deep because they're all softies at heart who don't know how to live life as just... living. It's always preparation and execution. It works somewhat well but it's boring, sad and insecure.

These numbers mean that only a tiny percentage of non-white women even need to be into white men to make every young white guy on Earth have an ethnic girl waiting for him, many times over. Of course, blackpill teaches the some type of men (Chad) will get a disproportionate share of those willing ethnic women, but it still means white men are in a good statistical position.
This is probably the most level-headed response I've gotten regarding the subject. I can see where you are coming from.

They just have insecurities. Asians have no testosterone so they go through life unexpressionate/ turtling and paranoidly preparing every step of the way with sad hyper analysis. If they were neurologically white (rare), or looking white they'd be with their own kind.
Why do you think asian societies are so rigid and serious?
Because they're all insecure and they try to make sure they're safe. They feel pain deep because they're all softies at heart who don't know how to live life as just... living. It's always preparation and execution. It works somewhat well but it's boring, sad and insecure.
No, I am not talking about guys, but rather the girls. It's true, I do see Asian girls with white guys but not as much as I see Asian girls with Asian guys. Which ties in with @vic624's point that there needs to be only a tiny percentage of non-white girls to give off the idea that every non-white girl seeks a white guy.

This is probably the most level-headed response I've gotten regarding the subject. I can see where you are coming from.

Thanks. I think a lot of whites are fearful of "whites disappearing" so when discussing "races" they're too dramatic. I think that's because they really are racist and see white skin an identifying characteristic of a distinct group than just spectrum trait among humans. Looking at the world broadly one can see that white skin, which is beneficial in low-UV environments, is losing practical value as the planet warms via climate change.

No, I am not talking about guys, but rather the girls. It's true, I do see Asian girls with white guys but not as much as I see Asian girls with Asian guys. Which ties in with @vic624's point that there needs to be only a tiny percentage of non-white girls to give off the idea that every non-white girl seeks a white guy.
AS I said, group think for insecurity sting.
Thanks. I think a lot of whites are fearful of "whites disappearing" so when discussing "races" they're too dramatic. I think that's because they really are racist and see white skin an identifying characteristic of a distinct group than just spectrum trait among humans. Looking at the world broadly one can see that white skin, which is beneficial in low-UV environments, is losing practical value as the planet warms via climate change.
Hard science doesn't matter to people compared to adornment enjoyment.
Left brain life love.

China Will take over AS soon AS that happens tbh

Because they're all insecure and they try to make sure they're safe. They feel pain deep because they're all softies at heart who don't know how to live life as just... living. It's always preparation and execution.

Both whites and asians tend to be considerably insecure compared to other races of men.

"
extincting
"

JFL over for grammarcels

I agree. The whole fucking society is going to collapse because normies don't understand concept of consequences.
In world based on looks, hook ups and hypergamy it's natural bottom of genetic barrel will be unhappy and frustrated. Unless you keep them bluepilled.

Both whites and asians tend to be considerably insecure compared to other races of men.
why do you think so
"
extincting
"

JFL over for grammarcels
I used extincting in a nongrammatical way to subliminally parody the stupidity of what is going on. And because it is happening due to laymenism and non education destroying civilization.

99% of ethnic girls will prefer white chad. they just play sour grapes whe nthey can't get it. especially black women who are insecure
Young Black women of this generation are mad racist dude

76 percent of them flat out said no white guys

Attachments

• AA106A6F-8F8D-45D0-B27C-6E11BAC8329D.png
    AA106A6F-8F8D-45D0-B27C-6E11BAC8329D.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 26
Many ethnic females fall for the halo effect. There is a greater surplus of good looking whites than ethnics.

why do you think so

I used extincting in a nongrammatical way to subliminally parody the stupidity of what is going on. And because it is happening due to laymenism and non education destroying civilization.
The problem with the race pill it does not make sense for there to be allot of race mixing by any of the races
because we evolved differently, so female should be very racist. I think the reason whites are not exclude as much is because right now white men control the strongest nation currently which cause them to have higher status.
ex:
I don't know what is going on with the Asian women, but this stats seems to agree with my general idea

Lmao okay

They’re mostly unattractive so you shouldn’t care what they think anyways tbh
I recall a very recent bobs burgers episode where a mini blackpill came up where a girl was ugly, blindfolded "are there any hot guys around?", implying she'd care about what she'd look like if there were only hot girls around

Low IQ we are only here because we are ugly
partially, but yeah some are ugly to the point traditionalism can't help

partially, but yeah some are ugly to the point traditionalism can't
Why do you think that the jews are responsible for our situation tho?