Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Reason why cucks "respect" women and we don't

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Cucks only "respect" women in hopes of getting sex from them.
Cucks are the stereotypical nice guy who gets nothing no matter how hard he tries.

Incels however usually start by genuinely thinking women are good human beings. However, the respect isn't mutual.
Women hate you for year after year simply because of your looks.
Incels then lose the respect for females as they haven't done anything worth respecting.

Anyways, having sex has nothing to do with respect. There are plenty of chads who hate women. These chads still pump and dump women like the single-use objects they are
full

Incels however usually start by genuinely thinking women are good human beings. However, the respect isn't mutual.

The number of atoms in the universe IQ

Cucks only "respect" women in hopes of getting sex from them.
Cucks are the stereotypical nice guy who gets nothing no matter how hard he tries.

Women hate you for year after year simply because of your looks.
Incels then lose the respect for females as they haven't done anything worth respecting.

Anyways, having sex has nothing to do with respect. There are plenty of chads who hate women. These chads still pump and dump women like the single-use objects they are
full

Megamind IQ thread

Respect has to be earned, and women have not earned it.

High IQ

Respect is mutual. I cannot respect people who treat me like shit my whole life.

My brother is a gymmaxxed, above average looking normie and he has a decent frame. He can score with numerous ethnic foids, mostly middle-eastern.

He hates females even though he's never been bullied or rejected by them.

Cucks are cucks because they think they are getting a good deal from women. It's that simple

high iq ngl

respect is earned.

Got featured again so this is obviously a high IQ thread