Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reason why GOD does not prove he exists

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
He's looking for those who will believe in him.Proving his existence to everyone there would be no doubt he exists.

John20:29
Then Jesus told him, “You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me.”

View: https://youtu.be/ObbVO3A3BvA

one day when a person dies then they'll know for sure

Even if I had the ability to walk on water, people would want me to do it again and again because they wouldn't believe it.
Which is why Jesus stopped showing miracles and said the sentences your mentionned.
People just can't be satisfied and to believe when they see a miracle. They want to see it again and again and try to find the trick. And if there's no trick, if it's just supernatural, they'll be so frustrated that they'll want you dead. They prefer you to be dead rather than seeing you doing miracles in front of them.
Human brains are just not designed to see supernatural events.
Which is also why I never speak about the miracles I saw.

Last edited:
Yes. People from different confessions here, but it should be relatable in both christianity and islam. The most powerful and magnificent entity just tells you to believe but you cannot ask for proof. Makes sense to me, even prophets asked for some sort of a proof
Brutal will you tell? Pill

This means i can believe in any other religion too.

I don't get the Futurama's God catchphrase. Ogre.

He's looking for those who will believe in him.Proving his existence to everyone there would be no doubt he exists.

Then Jesus told him, “You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me.”

god has proven his existence in a million manners.Any man who wants to believe in god isn't short of resources to find him.

Even if I had the ability to walk on water, people would want me to do it again and again because they wouldn't believe it.
Which is why Jesus stopped showing miracles and said the sentences your mentionned.
People just can't be satisfied and to believe when they see a miracle. They want to see it again and again and try to find the trick. And if there's no trick, if it's just supernatural, they'll be so frustrated that they'll want you dead. They prefer you to be dead rather than seeing you doing miracles in front of them.
Human brains are just not designed to see supernatural events.
miracles are a funny thing.Even if done they don't always convince,

Sky jews gonna sky.

amazing thread. einstein level iq

I wish god was real

God can't exist since if we need a creator then he needs too due to his complexity, leading to infinite gods which is impossible.

I suppose that would explain why miracles suddenly stopped happening once the scientific age began. God apparently doesn't want to make too easy for people if he exists.

Even if god existed there are so many different religions that the canches of choosing the right one are almost non existent.

Even if god existed there are so many different religions that the canches of choosing the right one are almost non existent.

Not all religions even believe in God there's Buddhism, Taoism, Jainism etc. It's generally only three Abrahamic religions who do tbh, and that Baha'i faith which is like Islam lite.

Not all religions even believe in God there's Buddhism, Taoism, Jainism etc. It's generally only three Abrahamic religions who do tbh, and that Baha'i faith which is like Islam lite.
The thought process works even without god since every religion automatically excludes the other ones..
Let's assume that since the beginning of mankind we can identify 1000(random number don't focus on it) different religions, how the fuck is someone supposed to choose one?
I'm not going to sacrifice material pleasure for a mere 1/1000 canche of selecting the right option

I would rather believe in a God and not potentially offend him, than believe in nothingness

God and religions is a man made concept for manipulating the mass and shut down critical thinking.

The thought process works even without god since every religion automatically excludes the other ones..
Let's assume that since the beginning of mankind we can identify 1000(random number don't focus on it) different religions, how the fuck is someone supposed to choose one?
I'm not going to sacrifice material pleasure for a mere 1/1000 canche of selecting the right option

We still do have a very Christian/Abrahamic way of thinking about though, in the eastern countries it's fairly normal to have more than one religion. They don't have this fixation on there being one supreme true religion everyone has to follow they're generally just different life philosophies and compatible worldviews. The pre-Christian Roman Empire was very similar as well. You have your official Roman state religion, your Mithras, your Bacchanalia, and you would have various household, minor gods and ancestors as well.

People have 2 choices , nothing more , nothing less.

1. 1st choice, explain the God power that made everything.

2. 2nd choice. Explain everything you know about the known universe and how it came to be, make sure you have some video proof to prove it too.

People have 2 choices , nothing more , nothing less.

1. 1st choice, explain the God power that made everything.

2. 2nd choice. Explain everything you know about the known universe and how it came to be, make sure you have some video proof to prove it too.

The third choice is you can try to get laid or something, try and fail as the case may be on here. The universe is happy enough existing for whatever reason it did it's not really any of our concern. Again most religions don't really care that much, all cultures have some kind creation myth. The Viking myth has some kind of void between ice and fire and a cow licks a giant out of a block of ice who gave birth to the first gods out of his armpits after his feet had sex. Then the gods killed the giant and made the world out of various bit of his corpse. It may not be literally true but the level of fuck they gave about it I think is absolutely spot on.

Its because people strayed away from God
This is a Godless world, He should drown the world again and start from the scratch again.

Its because people strayed away from God
This is a Godless world, He should drown the world again and start from the scratch again.

That would Anu from the Epic of Gilgamesh?

That's cool but u got any actual proof of his existence?

Nice mental gymnastics over major problems of a jew made fairytales.

The third choice is you can try to get laid or something, try and fail as the case may be on here. The universe is happy enough existing for whatever reason it did it's not really any of our concern. Again most religions don't really care that much, all cultures have some kind creation myth. The Viking myth has some kind of void between ice and fire and a cow licks a giant out of a block of ice who gave birth to the first gods out of his armpits after his feet had sex. Then the gods killed the giant and made the world out of various bit of his corpse. It may not be literally true but the level of fuck they gave about it I think is absolutely spot on.

however even the creation myth need to have some sort of intelligence or logic behind it, we already know alot about certain kind of power and energy, such as the power of the sun, of tornado and hurricane, etc....otherwise those creation myth are worthless and useless.

Men have been able to create many things which require understanding of these kind of powers, and it does take a good amount of intelligence to make them.

however even the creation myth need to have some sort of intelligence or logic behind it, we already know alot about certain kind of power and energy, such as the power of the sun, of tornado and hurricane, etc....otherwise those creation myth are worthless and useless.

They're all attempts made by ancient humans to try and understand the world they lived in. Most explanations involve some kind of conflict between two opposing forces and the world somehow forms itself out from the resulting chaos. Which is a kind of a naturalistic explanation it's never really planned out by anything supernatural with something in mind. Gods are generally involved but they're all formed from the primal energies and they're all in conflict with each other. Sometimes there is a primal male god of the sky and a female god of the ground and they copulate but you still have the theme of two opposing forces there.

Imagine creating life just to watch it suffer and demand it grovels at your feet or receive infinite pain and torment? haha good joke