Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Reasons to keep living and that work as powerful motivators to do things

• Thread starter -EndlessVirginity-
  • Start date
-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-
So what are some of these great reasons to keep going and do things that I've got no interest in because I find everything to be absurd knowing that I will never have what I most want in this lonely and miserable life?
To survive just to survive?

Full Dive VR and The Cope of a hoping that I have a possibility of Ascending in the future, and rising up are what keep me going.

I’m just afraid of dying.

Full Dive VR and The Cope of a Possibility of Ascending in the future.
that won't do. I don't have that hope and my dick is too small to want to ascend with any woman.

reaching 6 plate deadlift....

Ill be dead soon

My goal in life is moneymax/landlordmax and live as a NEET and do whatever I want until I perish

So what are some of these great reasons to keep going and do things that I've got no interest in because I find everything to be absurd knowing that I will never have what I most want in this lonely and miserable life?
To survive just to survive?
I've been surviving just to survive and it's not as much fun as it was before the blackpill.
My goal in life is moneymax/landlordmax and live as a NEET and do whatever I want until I perish
I do that backwards. I povertymaxx and rentmaxx but still do what i want. Sort of.

Several things keep me going:

1) My son, who I will have via surrogacy.
2) The collapse of the West (aka The Greatest Happening of Our Times)
3) The rise of AI sexbots replacing foids
4) Other cool shit

There is a lot to look forward to once you realize you aren't the only one suffering.

Developing some nice copes that you enjoy will keep you going. Also has to be multiple copes that you can keep cycling between so you dont get bored.

Our lives are devoid of meaning and purpose, so yeah, there aren't any reasons to carry on living tbh. You might be able to manage by jumping from cope to cope though, that's the best we can hope for; to continuing EXISTING, even if we never LIVE.

That's a good idea, but I'm afraid I will not see the fruits of my work because life is full of risk and uncertainties.

Gotta take risks to live that landlord NEET lifestyle. If the risks go well you can travel the world and try to better yourself even if you can't get laid. Or alternatively use all that rent money to buy alcohol and video games and pay for your own rent, living life as you want until you perish into the dark forever.

3) The rise of AI sexbots replacing foids
um wanna learn investing and try it moneymaxx, i wanna try a rolls royce phantom and then i can die.

Fear of death and my dog.

um wanna learn investing and try it moneymaxx, i wanna try a rolls royce phantom and then i can die.
I wish I knew how to invest in sexdoll/bot companies, especially the ones in Japan or China. Maybe in quantum computing technologies as well, since that will likely be the future of computing and AI processing.