Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Recent events have exposed PaedoTears as terrorists, paedophiles (already knew this of course) and rapist defenders

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I've never really cared about those incels in denial anyway and nor should anyone else. It merely seemed strange to think about how low someone could be to dedicate every second of their time to slandering men who are, at their very worst, simply venting about being lonely on an obscure website. But the recent events of this year have completely exposed them for what they actually are and has made their irrelevance even more prevalent. Make no mistake about it, the maggots over there are the enemy of the World that you hear about all over the internet. They are:-

- Radical, Left Wing, Terrorist Extremist cowards who can only attack in numbers and from behind or by coercing others to do it for them

The left wing mentality is dripping from each letter on that subreddit. If there was ever a collection of the most soy radical lefties it is that place. The guys over there would literally label us as 'dangerous' for simply saying harsh words about women while in the same breath they will defend George Floyd for pointing a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach, defend Jacob Blake for force finger banging his ex to check if she's fucked anyone before trying to kidnap her kids, defend Black Lives Matter for raping underage girls in the Chaz, defend Brianna Taylor's dealer boyfriend for using her as a human shield, or defend the serial convicted Paedophile that Kyle Rittenhouse expertly headshotted.

They are the ultimate terrorists and the enemy of free society. And I think the only time I will visit that place is when I go there to jerk off 24/7 after Donald Trump's upcoming win. Taking in the lefty terrorist coward tears will be a month long jerkathon.

Last edited:
I've never really cared about those incels in denial anyway and nor should anyone else. It merely seemed strange to think about how low someone could be to dedicate every second of their time to slandering men who are, at their very worst, simply venting about being lonely on an obscure website. But the recent events of this year has completely exposed them for what they actually are and has made their irrelevance even more prevalent. Make no mistake about it, the maggots over there are the enemy of the World that you hear about all over the internet. They are:-

- Radical, Left Wing, Terrorist Extremist cowards who can only attack in numbers and from behind or by coercing others to do it for them

The left wing mentality is dripping from each letter on that subreddit. If there was ever a collection of the most soy radical lefties it is that place. The guys over there would literally label us as 'dangerous' for simply saying harsh words about women while in the same breath they will defend George Floyd for pointing a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach, defend Jacob Blake for force finger banging his ex to check if she's fucked anyone before trying to kidnap her kids, defend Black Lives Matter for raping underage girls in the Chaz, defend Brianna Taylor's dealer boyfriend for using her as a human shield, or defend the serial convicted Paedophile that Kyle Rittenhouse expertly headshotted.

They are the ultimate terrorists and the enemy of free society. And I think the only time I will visit that place is when I go there to jerk off 24/7 after Donald Trump's upcoming win. Taking in the lefty terrorist coward tears will be a month long jerkathon.
I really don't care about them or politics, i just want a loyal gf.

20200216 041311

Become chad. Works every time.
I keep taking showers and getting haircuts but i can't seem to access the character creation feature again.

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

Tbh I want a 6'2 mommy gf who plays Tennis with me

@ThoughtfulCel
Tall foids are the bitchiest tbh.

But i wouldn't mind dating one either.

Gg

What's that mean curry? Looks like 2 soys with one pointing at the reddit logo. It a meme for 'reddit is watching' or something?
Idk ngl

I've never really cared about those incels in denial anyway and nor should anyone else. It merely seemed strange to think about how low someone could be to dedicate every second of their time to slandering men who are, at their very worst, simply venting about being lonely on an obscure website. But the recent events of this year have completely exposed them for what they actually are and has made their irrelevance even more prevalent. Make no mistake about it, the maggots over there are the enemy of the World that you hear about all over the internet. They are:-

Reddit is a safe space for leftycucks anyways, so nothing surprising there.

I really don't care about them or politics, i just want a loyal gf.

View attachment 346911
Since gorilla foids go towards the alpha male, and you are genetically superior, just go to a gorilla tribe, kill or beat all the male gorillas to submission, and take all the gorillafoids. You not wanting to try this means you are volcel.

No such thing, tall girls hate short men.

Source:Have gotten rejected by 4 tall foids
All foids hate short men, tbh short foids hate short men way more because short men remind them of their heightmatch imo.

Stop giving IT attention they are all nothing but deranged mentally ill animals.

Reddit is a safe space for leftycucks anyways, so nothing surprising there.

Since gorilla foids go towards the alpha male, and you are genetically superior, just go to a gorilla tribe, kill or beat all the male gorillas to submission, and take all the gorillafoids. You not wanting to try this means you are volcel.
Gorillafoids don't want me. They can tell I am different because of my self awareness

Gorillafoids don't want me. They can tell I am different because of my self awareness
self awareness and iq are cope, even for gorillas. Just beat the competition and the gorilla harems will be yours.

You speaking from experience?
It's cope for human foids, I know that for sure. Also, I've watched documentaries about gorillas and prayed to lord harambe (pbuh) for guidance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back