Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Recruitment agencies offering "jobs" during covid-19 isolation. Benefits pay more.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Had a missed phone call out of the blue asking if I wanted to go driving for one day. Luckily my phone was out of battery but I got an e-mail confirming;

"One days work at (car hire firm) 6am start. You available?".

FFS why would I haul arse out of bed for 1 days work when the UK government says it doesn't expect me to work until the quarentine is lifted. As we're not allowed to work unless we can work from home or our job is "essential".

Delivering a private car hire is not essential work.

Plus I got £60 cut from my benefits, as I earned £90, which left me with £30.

But of that £30 £7 went on petrol, £5 was calling credit, £2.50 Coffee and £5 post work stress beers. So all in all I only earned £10.50 which wasn't worth the aggro of getting out of bed.

I applied to amazon early this year and they contacted me in like late march asking if I could interview jfl as if

pizza delivery drivers are needed everywhere. free food

The chekka is hiring?
Easy money driving the stasy around?

Comrade!

yeah amazon emailed me in late march when I applied early january before this shit. lol nope

I got a job offer once; it was for one day a week for 3 hours between 12am-3am doing bookkeeping. I honestly thought it was a joke and ignored it.

pizza delivery drivers are needed everywhere. free food

Petrol isn't free, wear and tear on your car isn't free , or car insurance upgrade for business isn't free. Sat Navs aren't free and mobile phones with google map data to find new addresses aren't free either.

I looked into food delivery prior to lockdown situation and it doesn't/didn't paint a pretty picture with commission and competition with other drivers, moped riders or cyclists means you'll be on less than minimum wages AFTER said expenses.
I applied to amazon early this year and they contacted me in like late march asking if I could interview jfl as if

Working for Amazon is gay as fuck.

Why do people think working hard graft for Amazon is some rite of passage or obligation, when its futile and your efforts will not be thanked or financially rewarded?

You'll be lucky to get a kick up the arse when you leave or are pushed out when the season is over- usually August-March, but now into endless overtime due to the plandemic.

Read the glassdoor reviews or just take it from our wojak friend here.

obsny5iexvn11.jpg

Last edited:
thats why people say the checks are too much