Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Red/blackpill thread in real life forum

• Thread starter TheLegendofBentCock
  • Start date
T

TheLegendofBentCock

Banned
-
Hey guys, back in my bluepilled days I used to frequent this forum a lot. It's full of middle aged normies, maybe even on the nerdy end of the spectrum.

Anyway, this user "SkinnyPete" is a ringing indictment for the black pill and red pill becoming mainstream.

Notice his age, 31, he is of the generation who was recently in the "youth" category but not anymore. Probably the first generation of mainstream incel. I am of the same age and can draw many parallels with him.

I am encouraged to see this kind of post in a mainstream forum and I really hope these issues will begin to come to ahead sooner rather than later.

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=210&t=1804424&i=0

red pill is already mainstream m8 normies PSL 4-5-6 benefiting from red pill mostly gymmaxxing , mewmaxxing, I don't think they really can be blackpilled. For taking blackpill you have to be gave up on everything and mostly recognizing your race, face , frame , height , hormone levels is mostly effected by genetics so its all about genetic determinism and its hard to swallow it is the BLACK PILL

red pill is already mainstream m8 normies PSL 4-5-6 benefiting from red pill mostly gymmaxxing , mewmaxxing, I don't think they really can be blackpilled. For taking blackpill you have to be gave up on everything and mostly recognizing your race, face , frame , height , hormone levels is mostly effected by genetics so its all about genetic determinism and its hard to swallow it is the BLACK PILL

Yeah, it's a big step.

Normies are already waking up to the black pill, gyms and plastic surgery has never been so mainstream as it is today. Everybody knows it's all about looks