Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Red Pilled Alexander Grace makes another black pilled video ,also unironically says infamous blue pilled line

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★

2:10 “I’m probably above average”
SAID EVERY BLUE PILLER EVER :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
If you’re only barely above average in 1 photo that’s done by a professional, you ARENT above average.

Last edited:
Typical Balkan foid :feelspuke:

Fuck me this world needs nuking. I fucking hate Balkan / Slav women so much. But cos of their facial bones and height they are valued. In sydney so many curries just get high paying wage cuck jobs then marry the Aussie Balkan babes.

Btw if you want to see some true shit, look at the first 60 seconds if this guy's other vid. Just lol when she says

'a woman's sexual past isn't something that's to be considered when assessing who she is today or who she's going to be with her partner in future'

Ok fine, but my value assesment is entirely based not even just on my scarred past from bitches like this, but the decisions my parents made when I was a CHILD, and even what decisions my ancestors made 10,000 years ago when choosing migratory patterns and their own version of eugenics!!

Well the foid said she considers him good looking so who knows. All I know is even average guys on Tinder don't get anything so he could well be average.

ofc he is blackpilled he knows more about evolutionary psychology than any expert

Well the foid said she considers him good looking so who knows. All I know is even average guys on Tinder don't get anything so he could well be average.
Blue pilled if you don’t know she is virtue signaling. If she thought he was attractive, this would be a video featuring his GF rather than just his friend.

Blue pilled if you don’t know she is virtue signaling. If she thought he was attractive, this would be a video featuring his GF rather than just his friend.
Well I said who knows.
On the other hand you are relying on your own estimate of male attractiveness which is just guesswork.
To me that guy looks about average but I know my opinion means nothing. And he got more matches on Tinder than I had, so he's better looking than me at least.

Last edited:
“Above average” in normiespeak = not the ugliest guy in the world. To them, everybody is “atleast average bro”.. average is the lowest rating they could possibly give.

I was just about to post this video. This shit deserves more attention, lmao that foid surprised that she wasn't getting almost no matches as a guy.
I loved this part "Men never ghost you". Of course not, men receive a tiny bit of attention only, compared to any foid.

Last edited:
“Above average” in normiespeak = not the ugliest guy in the world. To them, everybody is “atleast average bro”.. average is the lowest rating they could possibly give.
Brutal normie “average” pill

Stop watching bluepilled videos. Alexander Grace is a conman and a jackass. Listening to him makes me want to Eat Rice.