Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Red pillers are a bunch of losers

I

IncelGenocide

Banned
-
For many years I read TRP and had respect for those guys.

Everyone on there seems to be "spinning plates", lifting, holding frame and being dark triad thugmaxxx.

Then I started seeing them on Youtube and in pics:
  • Gymmaxxed baldcels
  • Manletcels
  • Voicecels
  • Oldcels
  • The plates they are spinning is bottom of barrel trash that they describe as HB8

I guess Rollo Tomassi is somewhat legit, but even he doesn't look like "alpha Chad" you'd expect to see from the content they write.

It is really pathetic and sad. I bet Chads don't even know what TRP is.

And these guys will desperately cling to idea that just improving their frame will be enough to give them dating success and reject any idea that maybe their suborbitals and femurs could use some work.

They are promoting "tough love", but when it comes to REAL TOUGH LOVE in forms of Leg Lengthening or Le Fort II they go apeshit.

They think they are hardcore, but they aren't hardcore to implement the actual BIG BOY changes that matter.

They claim to be "dark triad", but somehow it is the incels going ER and actually thugmaxxing by wasting people.

They are shit.

In this degenerate society its over after man is 18+

They just coping incels in denial

Redpill is half blackpilled.
Redpill is a cope. Redpillers think you can change your situation

They're just fuck clowns who help make clown world a little more amusing, don't be so hard on them

Redpill is fine I guess, it's just that so many incels subscribe to it. If they'd just take the blackpill and the people with hope take the redpill then it's all good.

Did most here go from :bluepill: to :blackpill: ? Or from :bluepill: to :redpill: to :blackpill:? It was the latter for myself.

now im blackpilled redpill looks like bluepill to me when you realize its all about genetics you are leaving that bullshit improve yourself train

Did most here go from :bluepill: to :blackpill: ? Or from :bluepill: to :redpill: to :blackpill:? It was the latter for myself.
I used to be a red pilled Mgtow faggot until I got blackpilled by reading my twisted world. I feel ashamed of the days where I tried to red pill youngcels.

For me it was straight to blackpill. Before I was blackpilled, I hadn't swallowed any pills, because I was 11.

There was a point where I dabbled in redpill cope because I thought I'd looksmaxed hard enough to ascend from inceldom, but that was quickly squashed.

It's just a scam, just like every other bullshit you can find online or not. Self-help market is big, not "religion-big" but big enough.

There was a point where I dabbled in redpill cope because I thought I'd looksmaxed hard enough to ascend from inceldom, but that was quickly squashed.
please tell me you at least had a surgeon cut your subhuman face open before giving up

please tell me you at least had a surgeon cut your subhuman face open before giving up
My eye area is fucked and the Norwood reaper damaged my hair beyond repair. And I'm short. No surgery will help me.

I did get skin surgery after my 100 lb weight loss but that was less about my inceldom and more about my own physical comfort.

JFL @ all the red pill tards on youtube trying to sell boner pills, they're pathetic.

:redpill: can be legit if you are a 5/10 and can looksmatch to a 6/10 or 7/10. Even then, you have to accept that you will be fucking 3’s and 4’s. If you are sub4 with no real ceiling for improvement, then swallow the :blackpill:.

:redpill: can be legit if you are a 5/10 and can looksmatch to a 6/10 or 7/10. Even then, you have to accept that you will be fucking 3’s and 4’s. If you are sub4 with no real ceiling for improvement, then swallow the :blackpill:.
I'm a 4 but my looksmax ceiling isn't very high. Probably 4.5 at the absolute most. I don't get matches on Tinder, not even with the hammiest of hamplanets or the most single of single moms. I've accepted both the dogpill and the dollpill, and only dabble in Tinder every so often to remind myself of how over it is for me.

I'm a 4 but my looksmax ceiling isn't very high. Probably 4.5 at the absolute most. I don't get matches on Tinder, not even with the hammiest of hamplanets or the most single of single moms. I've accepted both the dogpill and the dollpill, and only dabble in Tinder every so often to remind myself of how over it is for me.
Same here buddy boyo. I’m a truecel, multiple people here can confirm on my behalf.

now im blackpilled redpill looks like bluepill to me when you realize its all about genetics you are leaving that bullshit improve yourself train
And blackpill is what the redpill is supposed to be before bluepilled faggots took over it

Being red pilled and refusing blackpill is just like being buddhist and dont wanting to reach Nirvana or being christian and don't wanting to be saved, it just don't make any sense.

It's marketing fake news.

blackpill is the one true truth redpillers are too much cowards to accept it

Blackpill is the hardest one to swallow. I hope they get there eventually

90% of MGTOW's are old guys.

I was a redpilled MGTOW after passing the stage of being a bluepilled white knight retard. Then I swallow the blackpill the moment I realize I was never going my own way

They are all larpers writing out their fantasy and claiming it to be reality, there is a prolific poster on their shitty forum, who claims to be like 50 and a millionaire "Play boy", that is "spinning multiple plates" at all times (All under 30 women). He even writes guides about "How to date submissive women" or "Dating for the over 50s mgtow"

When in reality he probably just fucks prostitutes with what money he gets from wage slaving every month and writes these fantasy stories to help him cope.

Redpill is half blackpilled.
Redpill is a cope. Redpillers think you can change your situation
You can change, but not with methods TRP suggests.

TRP: "Just hold frame brah, APPROACH! Work on your purpose!"

TBP: "Just get leg lengthening and Le Fort III brah"

TRP are just failed nomalfags . Too defiant to realize their place in the hierarchy