Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reddit/4chan alternatives

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'm so disgusted with reddit, I just don't want to use it anymore. It had its uses to learn information on specific topics, but now it's hard to unsee the blatant censorship going on all around.

As with 4chan, it's just plain low IQ. Nobody there takes themselves seriously.

Does anyone know of 4chan/Reddit alternatives?

Voat, but you must be invited or smth. I think they've closed the registrations.

Voat, but you must be invited or smth. I think they've closed the registrations.
wait ded srs? I'm glad I made accounts during its alpha stage since I got a lot of good ones

wait ded srs? I'm glad I made accounts during its alpha stage since I got a lot of good ones
Yeah, but I hate the design of that website. You don't know which subverse you're browsing on.

12chan
Neinchan

8Kun is the new name for 8chan.

Julay.world, it's an 8ch bunker site.

Yeah, but I hate the design of that website. You don't know which subverse you're browsing on.
tbhtbh its a little hard to use. I never use it now lol

Saidit.net
Also, there are a lot imageboards. Some of them have "one button to deploy" engine.

Just keep using Reddit as a secondary source. I only use Reddit for the memes, while on here I usually go to serious sources and topics. As of for 4Chan, I don't even touch that site.