Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit actually not being retarded about bullies for once

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

Basically people are bullies coz their behavior is not punished. Rather they are rewarded. A lot of times it is learnt behavior from their family who were also bullies and believed in using force to get what they want.

Now if only they could have this mindset about Chad and females. But they for some reason aren't ready for that.

If whores didnt put violent and dominant men on a giant pedestal, bullies wouldnt exist. Bullies should be shot to death (GTA V).

If anything they're talking about us. They're saying "Fuck the struggles of the incel, their hatred isn't warranted."

unpopular opinion of course, but normies are starting to say a lot of things we discuse here

I am surprised people didnt downvote that. They usually downvote unpopular opinions in a sub about unpopular opinions...

Then again, people who spend time on the internet are usually outcasts.

I am surprised people didnt downvote that. They usually downvote unpopular opinions in a sub about unpopular opinions...

Then again, people who spend time on the internet are usually outcasts.
It’s not even an unpopular opinion. It’s a very popular opinion

They're not bullies if they are Chad, iNkWeLL :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

But seriously if the victim was a trucel, nobody would see a problem with anyone beating him to a pulp unprovoked, hell soyciety would further punish the trucel and reward the bully

Last edited:
People are all for standing up to bullies but never do it. Whenever I see someone laughing at anyone, for any shit, i say something. If it was me dying on the sidewalk people would walk right over me

Hold the bullies down and fill the fuckers mouth with gun powder then lite that shit see if they laugh now.

I fucking hate that subreddit. I probably hate it even more than incel tears. It’s people just karma whoring by saying clearly popularly held beliefs on Reddit. Reddit is filled with failed normies and incels in denial who definitely got bullied.