Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reddit Blackpill/Cuck Compilation Thread

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Hey guys!

there doesnt seem to be a reddit compilation thread of the best, darkest and most bitter blackpills on reddit

Should we start one here?

Here's my favourite one of all time (so far)

Btw I say reddit blackpill not because they LITERALLY talk about blackpills, but because their cuck and whore behaviour is perfect evidence of the blackpill WE talk about

So im saying like a cuck/whore/thot from reddit megathread

C576D064 054B 457B 9541 298EFC80C905

Last edited:
Blackpills are scarce over there

i have pretty enough dose of blackpill already :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Nice, i heard tren gives ridiculous strength gains, did you have many side effects
Yea its strength gains are insane. Not really other than just having difficulty falling asleep

Yea its strength gains are insane. Not really other than just having difficulty falling asleep
I had a friend who was on tren and couldn't control his anger and he ended up in jail over it lol

I had a friend who was on tren and couldn't control his anger and he ended up in jail over it lol
That's always a possibility. Tren increases anger rage and aggression 10 fold

"Just having the right haircut can really improve your sex life"

Suifuel for baldcels