Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reddit can't grapple with the fact that men are funnier than women

S

ScrewPassenger

Greycel
I don't know why it's such a controversial thing to say that men are funnier when seemingly everyone already subconsciously knows it. Irl, the only ones who laugh at female jokes are other females, whereas it's common for both genders to laugh at male jokes. A few years ago there was a study or an article about a study posted on (I think) r/science that revealed just that. Both men and women laugh more at male-produced humor. It was done in a way that the participants didn't know whether it was male or female who produced the joke so the simps couldn't just jump straight to gender bias excuse. It was on reddit after all, so you can imagine all the seething and blatant denial of reality that was right in front of them. A recent post on FDS re-ignited this lifefuel when they were seething at a tweet implying women were generally unfunny. The "clever" and "hilarious" screenshotted response to that tweet was by a woman basically saying "yeah well, men are bad at making us orgasm". Never in a million years could I see that one coming. It's the only type of humor these twitter npcs comprehend. Height-shaming, dick-shaming, virgin-shaming and just retorts to lack of sexual prowess in general. But FDS not only insist that men being funnier isn't true, they insist that WOMEN are the funnier gender. Meanwhile they copy-paste memes from incel subreddits, rebranding them as their own and the ones they do actually make themselves (by which I mean steal from twitter foids who are vaguely in agreement with them), it's just uninspired, bland and overused. I have met genuinely funny women irl, but it's so much rarer than funny men, which is kinda lifefuel in itself, but the fact it's making the soydditors lose their minds is just such a brilliant thing, man.

Female ''comedians'' probably pay people to laugh.

I don't know why it's such a controversial thing to say that men are funnier when seemingly everyone already subconsciously knows it. Irl, the only ones who laugh at female jokes are other females, whereas it's common for both genders to laugh at male jokes. A few years ago there was a study or an article about a study posted on (I think) r/science that revealed just that. Both men and women laugh more at male-produced humor. It was done in a way that the participants didn't know whether it was male or female who produced the joke so the simps couldn't just jump straight to gender bias excuse. It was on reddit after all, so you can imagine all the seething and blatant denial of reality that was right in front of them.
Redditors are only fine with saying men are funnier than women if a woman says it. Like everything else with those cucks.

A recent post on FDS re-ignited this lifefuel when they were seething at a tweet implying women were generally unfunny. The "clever" and "hilarious" screenshotted response to that tweet was by a woman basically saying "yeah well, men are bad at making us orgasm". Never in a million years could I see that one coming. It's the only type of humor these twitter npcs comprehend. Height-shaming, dick-shaming, virgin-shaming and just retorts to lack of sexual prowess in general. But FDS not only insist that men being funnier isn't true, they insist that WOMEN are the funnier gender. Meanwhile they copy-paste memes from incel subreddits, rebranding them as their own and the ones they do actually make themselves (by which I mean steal from twitter foids who are vaguely in agreement with them), it's just uninspired, bland and overused.
FDS foids are the type to get high off their own farts and claim it's because they are a queen.
When they aren't justifying treating males as expendable idgaf what they have to say.

I have met genuinely funny women irl, but it's so much rarer than funny men, which is kinda lifefuel in itself, but the fact it's making the soydditors lose their minds is just such a brilliant thing, man.
Women are usually funny when they don't intend to be tbh
They take and view themselves so seriously.

In retrospect the only 'controversial' piece Christoper Hitchens ever produced after 2001 are his pieces on foids not being funny. Female comedians don't really exist, the foid comedians that actually make women and men laugh emulate a male style, a male mode and a male mindset.

A lot of the current crops of foid 'comedians' aren't really comedians, they are columnists who complain on a stage about female and feminist grievances and PC demands shitlib audiences to pay and laugh. Which they do.

Last edited:

It's a different type of funny, like laughing at a retard or an animal that runs into a glass door.
There should be a distinction between that and from being funny through wit and humorous observations.

Irl, the only ones who laugh at female jokes are other females, whereas it's common for both genders to laugh at male jokes.

Foids laugh at jokes as a kind of appeasing tactic or a tactic to endear themselves to the joke-teller.
They laugh and cry at so many things and so deliberately, that you can't trust that they understand jokes or even what situations are actually sad and tragic.
The fact that foids laugh more at male jokes when not knowing the gender of the teller is probably something they acquired through social osmosis; they see chads laughing more at male jokes and they "learn" what kind of jokes to laugh at in order to endear themselves to chad by pretending a shared sense of humor, a quality that no foid possesses in actuality.
In fact, foids have no sense of the humorous, since humor comes from non-sequitur connections between disparate concepts, and the way they "think" seriously is exactly in this way... they "rationalize" by equating things that have no connection, which is a kind of "humor," except it's actually the way that they think in day-to-day life with no sense of irony.

It's a different type of funny, like laughing at a retard or an animal that runs into a glass door.
There should be a distinction between that and from being funny through wit and humorous observations.
If foids are funny it's overshadowed by their sex appeal tbh
Even normies think this which is why they're always trying to get in how they think funny foids are hot if they even remotely find them attractive.

Even normies think this which is why they're always trying to get in how they think funny foids are hot if they even remotely find them attractive.

Yes, good point. In fact, I would hypothetically expect it's more difficult to find something a hot foid says funny than an ugly foid, though neither would be funny IRL.
The fact that foids find chads funnier shows that they don't approach humor from the same perspective that men do, and of course, it's a shallower perspective, that of trying to forge an emotional connection to the joke teller who they are attracted to and want validation and sex from.

Redditors are only fine with saying men are funnier than women if a woman says it. Like everything else with those cucks.

FDS foids are the type to get high off their own farts and claim it's because they are a queen.
When they aren't justifying treating males as expendable idgaf what they have to say.

All of this is based god damn

3369722970 8cf5ed3600 b

Name one fucking funny woman? just one. and everytime it's some generic tryhard with no natural sense of humor

women aren't funny

Yes, good point. In fact, I would hypothetically expect it's more difficult to find something a hot foid says funny than an ugly foid, though neither would be funny IRL.
The fact that foids find chads funnier shows that they don't approach humor from the same perspective that men do, and of course, it's a shallower perspective, that of trying to forge an emotional connection to the joke teller who they are attracted to and want validation and sex from.
I have found the soy way some fat foids talk kind of funny sometimes ngl

Goethe tier IQ tbh. Nailed it

Foids laugh at jokes as a kind of appeasing tactic or a tactic to endear themselves to the joke-teller.
They laugh and cry at so many things and so deliberately, that you can't trust that they understand jokes or even what situations are actually sad and tragic.
The fact that foids laugh more at male jokes when not knowing the gender of the teller is probably something they acquired through social osmosis; they see chads laughing more at male jokes and they "learn" what kind of jokes to laugh at in order to endear themselves to chad by pretending a shared sense of humor, a quality that no foid possesses in actuality.
In fact, foids have no sense of the humorous, since humor comes from non-sequitur connections between disparate concepts, and the way they "think" seriously is exactly in this way... they "rationalize" by equating things that have no connection, which is a kind of "humor," except it's actually the way that they think in day-to-day life with no sense of irony.

Copernicus IQ

There are deep psychological reasons why women are unfunny
it is deeply rooted in their psych both collective and at an individual level
They have a monumental ego and huge narcissism which extends to every facet of their view of themselves and others in a hierarchical system
people beneath them eg 85% of most men are not at a sufficient power level to even question or make fun of the qwueeeen
power levels are everything to them this is the whole paradigm the whole lense they view the world
This narcissism and solapssism also blinds them to anybody else's narrative, they CANNOT SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN, they both cant and dont want to see others perspective both beneath them power wise socially, economically and in every facet of society, this is the most apparant with regards to men where their life experiences are most starkly different

It is this lack of vista this lack of awareness of the other, that means every joke they tell is to a captive audience eg to other WOMEN.
they are incapable of imagining the other side so cannot conceptually come up with jokes that APPEAL AND MAKE SENSE TO MEN AND WOMEN.

Therefore women are not unfunny because they are not capable of being funny and intelligent, they are unfunny because they are so selfish and self centred they dont even try to take into account others perspective and experience, so cannot even conceive of material that can be funny outiside thier tiny wheelhouse of just appealing to other women

Come to think of it I have never ever met a funny girl

I don't know why it's such a controversial thing to say that men are funnier when seemingly everyone already subconsciously knows it. Irl, the only ones who laugh at female jokes are other females, whereas it's common for both genders to laugh at male jokes. A few years ago there was a study or an article about a study posted on (I think) r/science that revealed just that. Both men and women laugh more at male-produced humor. It was done in a way that the participants didn't know whether it was male or female who produced the joke so the simps couldn't just jump straight to gender bias excuse. It was on reddit after all, so you can imagine all the seething and blatant denial of reality that was right in front of them. A recent post on FDS re-ignited this lifefuel when they were seething at a tweet implying women were generally unfunny. The "clever" and "hilarious" screenshotted response to that tweet was by a woman basically saying "yeah well, men are bad at making us orgasm". Never in a million years could I see that one coming. It's the only type of humor these twitter npcs comprehend. Height-shaming, dick-shaming, virgin-shaming and just retorts to lack of sexual prowess in general. But FDS not only insist that men being funnier isn't true, they insist that WOMEN are the funnier gender. Meanwhile they copy-paste memes from incel subreddits, rebranding them as their own and the ones they do actually make themselves (by which I mean steal from twitter foids who are vaguely in agreement with them), it's just uninspired, bland and overused. I have met genuinely funny women irl, but it's so much rarer than funny men, which is kinda lifefuel in itself, but the fact it's making the soydditors lose their minds is just such a brilliant thing, man.
Hitchens has an amazing argument on why men are on average funnier than women. Namely it’s down to sexual selection pressures and evolution and “if you can’t make them laugh you aren’t getting laid” basically.

So, for normies who aren’t Chad but are almost good looking enough perhaps they can jestermaxx with their jokes it seems.

This is another area as well that may tie into general intellect — for example, we have a separate chess league so that women can actually compete. Humor requires observational ability and work/trial and error even.