Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Reddit co founder (with a black daughter) resigns for BLM, wants his job to be replaced by a black man

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
9C1BC43A 676E 46CB ADB6 F8CEE535D4AE
85BDABC9 FB11 4791 BCFA EF39E54928F0

This is his “family” (disgusting nigger white mix family)
63A9CCB4 F91B 4D18 B816 5DD77194D6E8

The absolute state of the white man when he must marry some literal baboon homo erectus lookalike to get his dick wet. Here’s the article https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/..._ESwr5Z-jepfut_ZLHn7P2iUiMqby0I5Cr9EIvvhFiBN8
“I want my very high position of power to be given to someone based on their race and not the ability of the person...because fuck racism! To combat racism I will want my spot filled solely based on race”

Last edited:
Lol fuck this jbw maxxer, @FACEandLMS shall replace him and bring back braincels jfl xDD

"it's the niggers' problem now"

Reminds me of when a Mock The Week captain left the show and then asked for a woman to take his place

Imagine resigning from a co founder position in one of the biggest websites in the world because you are a cuck

And people actually believe that blacks dont have the highest position in society. I fucking hate them

damn, now I feel bad about giving this site any traffic (by browsing IT for cheap giggles)

"I want my very high position of power to be given to someone based on their race and not the ability of the person...because fuck racism! To combat racism I will want my spot filled solely based on race”

This cannot be real.

Idgaf bout racemixing but hope the new black man won't be come pozzed with reddit soy

View attachment 272027View attachment 272029
This is his “family” (disgusting nigger white mix family) View attachment 272031
The absolute state of the white man when he must marry some literal baboon homo erectus lookalike to get his dick wet. Here’s the article https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/..._ESwr5Z-jepfut_ZLHn7P2iUiMqby0I5Cr9EIvvhFiBN8
“I want my very high position of power to be given to someone based on their race and not the ability of the person...because fuck racism! To combat racism I will want my spot filled solely based on race”

Lol that is a ebonic MILF huge volcel if you wouldn't hahahaha :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

what a fucking cuck. it's a shame all this cuckery of white leftitst men

of course he worked at cuckit

His wife has more T than most the users here.

View attachment 272027View attachment 272029
This is his “family” (disgusting nigger white mix family) View attachment 272031
another fucking RACE TRAITORS.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back