Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit cuck gets kicked out of lingerie store for no reason because some woman felt creeped out, blames himself

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-

What a cuck. It was as simple as "I was on my phone and didn't realize, I apologize. But I'm here with my girlfriend and not leaving because I didn't do anything." and if they insist say you're a tranny and they'll lose their job if they kick you out, and it's a checkmate. Then you can calmly wait inside without being questioned anymore after just apologizing for the misunderstanding, as it should be.

But no, this cuck accepts being kicked out for being a man basically, thinks the guard did nothing wrong and blames himself, then gets laughed at by his gf, and probably paid for everything since most ledditors are betabuxxxxers. jfl.

Cripepe

how can you ever be so cucked?

Jfl at this cucks, they are slaves for females

and if they insist say you're a tranny and they'll lose their job if they kick you out, and it's a checkmate. Then you can calmly wait inside without being questioned anymore after just apologizing for the misunderstanding, as it should be.

The sad, disgusting reality.

Honestly, his approach was the best way to handle it. No need to pick a fight with a security guard, and he certainly wasn't going to buy OP's story.

he doesn't have a girlfriend

Ugly beta cuck confirmed. If he was Chad, no bitch in that shop would have complained to anyone.

Hopefully he gets hit by a car while crossing the road and texting

Ugly beta cuck confirmed. If he was Chad, no bitch in that shop would have complained to anyone.
if he were chad, they would have asked him for his opinion on what lingerie looks good on them, then given him a blowjob with extra slobber in the female changing room

Honestly, his approach was the best way to handle it. No need to pick a fight with a security guard, and he certainly wasn't going to buy OP's story.
At the very least tell your gf not to buy anything from a store that kicked you out for no reason lmao. Also the trannie thing, ngl I don't know if it'd work in practice, but it's not about them buying it per se, it's about fear of getting in trouble.

He should have the word "cuck" tattooed on his forehead

Most guards are low IQ Tyrones who can't wait to beat someone up, the only thing in their way is corporate policy

I hate foids.

Even in that thread they have to brag about their chad boyfriends....

I did the same thing in HS. Was taking a road trip to the beach, in winter, with my boyfriend and his mom. We stopped at a gas station. We all went inside. I waited in line to use the restroom. When I came out I saw my tall, blond haired, jean jacket wearing, boyfriend looking at magazines. (A long time ago a magazine rack took up almost an entire wall) So I sidle up next to him and put my arm around his waist and start looking at magazines also. A few seconds pass and “my boyfriend” looks down at me and smiles. I look up and it is a stranger. I immediately pull my arm away.....

They are not feel like humans anymore.
You can't turn your back on people like this.

Most guards are low IQ Tyrones who can't wait to beat someone up, the only thing in their way is corporate policy
In london?

Up north, the "guards" are either some grossly over-weight man/woman who could get pushed over and that would be it or some old black guy who'd probably get dropped by the average gymcel.

The only "strongish" guards which I see are at the most popular clubs.

He was below 5/10 looking for sure.

In london?

Up north, the "guards" are either some grossly over-weight man/woman who could get pushed over and that would be it or some old black guy who'd probably get dropped by the average gymcel.

The only "strongish" guards which I see are at the most popular clubs.

That, and most luxury hotels have large-ish people at the door too. Most of them treat me very nicely. I'm drunk in one rn.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back