Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit cuck wins $1k in lottery and is excited to spend it raising another man's son

Terranigma

Terranigma

Recruit
★★★★

the memes write themselves. They have money problems... poor guy could probably easily live within his means, but no, he has to betabuxx and carry a hole and her chad's spawn along the way.

Just lol at raising another person's kid.

Sad shit man.

"I have a son with someone else"

Why even add that part? Just to brag that you successfully betabuxed a cuck?

Foids are truly sick.

Why even add that part?
She has probably practised saying this all the time to keep her SMV high: Always making it very clear that she didn't have a kid with this loser, he's just the provider, dual mating strategy success.

What a waste of good money.

She has probably practised saying this all the time to keep her SMV high: Always making it very clear that she didn't have a kid with this loser, he's just the provider, dual mating strategy success.

Nailed it.

>15 hours
>8.5k upvotes:soy:
>400+ comments:soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

"I have a son with someone else"

Why even add that part? Just to brag that you successfully betabuxed a cuck?

Foids are truly sick.

Females love to dominate and emasculate men. @rightfulcel look at this man.

With that money I would've taken her son to McDonalds and let her suck me off on the car ride back home.

♪Cucks gonna be cucks♪

She is so excited to spend his money. Then you wonder why they're always flat broke.
What's funny people like them always larp and say everything is fine, how everything is great in a perfect world.

She also wrote he is in debt because of hospital bills.
"Only reason the debt is there to begin with is due to his hospitalization and surgeries. He could’ve lost his arm or died. But he didn’t. :)"

Almost lost his arm n shit.

A very good one, I like that effort but still.
Even if they had a free healthcare (some else is paying for), they'd still find a way to be in debt.

Archived because the incels in denial are gonna say to her the sons of santa linked her thread here.

Is she black?

phvcijbxfmf41.jpg

That make you think.

AAAAAGGHHHHHH PLS SOMEONE BRING THAT CUCK TO ME SO I CAN KICK THE CRAP OUT OF THAT SOY RIDDEN FAGGOT ASS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
How can someone be that retarded for fucks sake? With that money you could do wonders but this stupid, pathetic cuck wastes it in some dumb whore who's carrying chad's cum remnants:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

"freaking" "gosh" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

This fucking makes my blood boil. How much soylent do you have to drink to be this CUCKED? And why do holes think people care about such posts? (omg Im so happy I had to share TEE HEE)

With that money I would've taken her son to McDonalds and let her suck me off on the car ride back home.
The truth is the kid would probably enjoy going there far more than going to some boring overpriced aquarium.

If memory serves correct both niglets and small white children alike (perhaps even children of all races?) have been reported in the Jews news to of stolen their parents or grand mammies car just so they could drive there and get their McFix on, heh.

I hope he falls into a tank at the aquarium and a shark eats him.

Cucks will never stop being cucks

Chances are 100% of his income is going to her as well. Don’t forget that, this $1000 is nothing compared the 40-50 hours he works a week and simply hands all the money to her

This guy chose taking a kid to an aquarium over paying off a fucking credit card.

REALLY?

Unnamed 2

Giga IQ.

Foids are extemely sensitive to other people's image of them.

cucks beef ethnic parents tbh

I genuinely feel sorry for men like that. They weren't taught better. Combine low T with no strong father figure and you get this. Pathetic man who doesn't see he's being used as a wallet to a foid who wouldn't look at his ugly ass twice if he didn't pay for her son. Disgusting and pathetic.

Living pay check to pay check but buys this crap :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

He won, but it's for "us"

Dating really is cucked.

Too many men are too afraid of living alone and staying alone that they will be beta bux for used up roasties and their chadspawns.
... weak men ...

I WANT OFF THIS WORLD

A baldcel could have got a hair transplant with that money. :reeeeee:

''dating a single mother is like playing another mans save game''

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back