Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel reddit cucks "debunk" looks theory using cherrypicked anecdote from LooksMax.org

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Last edited:

Wyf
Gesticulating wojak soy cuck

Inceltears is the fucking lamest site in existence.

Take this example... like fucking hell you sure showed that guy who isnt reading your dumb criticism and doesnt give a fuck about what some fat ugly redditor says anyway.

And they dont even have the guts to confront anyone directly... instead they go back to their lame group of sycophantic bully fuck up friends and waste their time circlejerking about how they're better than a group that self idenyifies as losers.

Those Fucking retards make me sick. Quote this on your stupid subreddit, you fucking cretins. You're still bottom of the barrel human beings just like us

it's almost if... he was lacking what mainly matters...

FACE

which is exactly what the OP said, lmao

Sex happens when you least expect it.

This infuriates me more than anything else tbh. Any cunt who gives this advice unironically deserves a slow painful death.
I told my lawyer to use it as a defense when I was on trial for rape and he just sighed and walked out of the room.

I’m so sick and fucking tired of these cucks.

We all know foids aren't programmed to care about the genetic makeup of their potential mates. It's all about how much said mates are willing to pay for a haircut, how many showers they take and how much time in the gym they waste that determines success in passing on their genetic legacy
I’m so sick and fucking tired of these cucks.

Sex happens when you least expect it.

This infuriates me more than anything else tbh. Any cunt who gives this advice unironically deserves a slow painful death.
High iq. They never want to tell us exactly when we're entitled to sex.

We all know foids aren't programmed to care about the genetic makeup of their potential mates. It's all about how much said mates are willing to pay for a haircut, how many showers they take and how much time in the gym they waste that determines success in passing on their genetic legacy
yup they don’t care about how fit their offspring are only about how hygienic their father is and that he pass down these hygiene tips to them

This is even worse than the level of low IQ cherrypicking bullshit stormfronters constantly use. Why did you bring this to our attention, it's ragefuel.

Body no matter

Ye what was lacking was height, hairline, facial bones. All things that are innate and CANNOT BE CHANGED aka the only things foids care about:feelsree:

Looksmaxx.org is a cesspool of normalfags and pseudochads