Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit cucks get triggered at saint calculatorcel story

• Thread starter blackpillforever
  • Start date
B

blackpillforever

Greycel
Same thread #2406

Just needed to go ER to become the operator.

Old but gold. I still remember reading this on r/incels, good times.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/k3cc1l/seen_this_over_at_rnextfuckinglevel_and_was/

She isn’t entitled to his calculator sweety, maybe she should just improve her personality. I saw people there saying it was calculatorcel’s fault she failed, like it’s his fault she forgot her calculator jfl, fucking reddit simps. I bet if you swapped the genders in this story the redditors would support the woman.

Based Calculatorcel

I like stories of holes getting burned like this

...when the exam finished she was holding back tears
:feelskek::feelshaha::feelsokman:
Screenshot 20201201 1708192

Last edited:
ok so calculator is a want not a need, nobody has ever died from not having it, ok?

Nobody is entitled to a calculator. Maybe if shr had a better personality she could of got one!

What did you expect from cuckit?

It doesn't even make sense for them to post this in the niceguys subreddit, because OP would've handed her the calculator to come across as a nice guy. He instead did the complete opposite. Further proof of reddit's retardation.

I miss based Reddit

Holy shit lmao. The body of an incel, the mind of a Chad. God bless

This is me when I was 9. Based since childhood.

i remember this story fucking legendary levels of basedness

ok so calculator is a want not a need, nobody has ever died from not having it, ok?
Nobody is entitled to a calculator. Maybe if shr had a better personality she could of got one!
It doesn't even make sense for them to post this in the niceguys subreddit, because OP would've handed her the calculator to come across as a nice guy. He instead did the complete opposite. Further proof of reddit's retardation.
Mods of those subs are desperate for content and will take anything that makes fun of low status males tbh

Just be yourself, hun. Then the answer to your math problem will just magically appear, when you're least expecting it.