Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit cucks wife won't even take her hands out of her pockets to hug him.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/lg4kes/last_night_my_wife_asked_for_a_hug/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I shouldn't find such amusement in another man's misery but these reddit cucks truly deserve it. This is what happens to betabuxx, their wives won't even wrap their arms around them let alone fuck them.

I hope and pray every single "ACHKULLY" who manages to ascend on reddit ends up like this. Its karma for sticking up for foids.

(I guarantee that woman from the post is fucking a Chad behind her husband's back. I know she is.)

life of a low-tier normie

But after trying out so many men, she chose me:soy::soy:

This piss me off for one reason. I have no girl to even ask me for a hug, let alone not hug me back.

life of a low-tier normie
More than only low tier normies, mid normies and also some high tier normies will get treated the same way when they get into their 40s

brootal, hope that dude gets out of that situation.

tfw you can't even rape your own fucking wife :feelsUgh:

35 bluepillers 15 incels. any opinions on this one IT?

But after trying out so many men, she chose me:soy::soy:
Imagine the mental gymnastics necessary to reach that kind of post-180 degree spin conclusion.

The realistic view would be, "she let every other guy she's been with fuck her in every hole and do whatever he wanted to her, and she can't even give me a proper hug."

That subreddit is more depressing than here.

That subreddit is more depressing than here.
Think that some people use marriages and couples as evidence why inceldom doesn't exist. All relationship forums are incel enclaves

DELUSIONAL BETABUX

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

These guys are doing all the self improvement memes even when they have been married for a decade. This is actually sad

Specific skills I would never have learned without my DB for motivation:

• intermittent fasting
  • control of my weight
  • emotional regulation
  • emotional literacy
  • emotional coaching parenting style
  • validation
  • empathetic listening
  • assertive nonviolent communication
  • differentiation and protection from emotional contagion
  • self-validation and self-esteeming
  • cognitive distortion computation
  • anxiety tolerance
  • desire regulation
  • transactional analysis
  • magnificent sex

I hope and pray every single "ACHKULLY" who manages to ascend on reddit ends up like this. Its karma for sticking up for foids.
based

this is what happens when you "step up like a real man", "get a good job so you have something to offer", "forget about the past" and all that shit soys say

holy fuck that's so pathetic, and ITcels say "but not only chad get girls" yeah that's how non-chad men get them jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back