Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Reddit: "Female incel" reaction

• Thread starter Deleted member 7712
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7712

The post on /r/MakeNewFriendsHere:

The reaction:

Total of 19 DMs and 5 chat requests within 3 hours of the thread being up. Nobody has called me human garbage or accused me of thinking I am entitled to sex.

Now compare the responses a male incel gets on /r/MakeNewFriendsHere after 15 hours:

The reaction to a "female incel" is completely different to the reaction a male gets when he announces his incel status. Where the female receives IOIs the male receives hostility. If all females receive this much attention just by announcing their sex, the concept of "female involuntary celibate" is difficult to believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Female incels" are just volcels who dont want to date anyone who is below 9/10

''Like animals''...?
By the way, solid proof. It is now verified once and for all, a female cannot be lonely. A female will always receive validation. They truly live life on just exist mode.
You should make a public comparison between those to test subjects. Show it to them. I really want to see their reaction to this.

Last edited:
bro please stop giving these fuckers reaction female incels doesnt exist

Brutal blackpill

just further proves that normies don't know shit about inceldom and just love to hate and make fun of us.

Proof that females can’t be lonely. There’s a whole ocean of orbiters waiting for them on l*ddit.

I love this. Thanks for making the comparison.

20 guys instantly throwing themselves over a supposed female that they haven't even seen(would probably receive more if the experienced orbiters did not suspect it was fake) while a guy in the same situation receives nothing but hate. And the normies can't add two and two together and realize that something is wrong:woke:

Lul good job censoring out that second dudes username, I wonder if hes on the forum? :feelshmm:

This just shows the default hatred of low status men. If you are down and male, you will be kicked with no sympathy.

Holy fucking bunch of desperate cucks, damn.

lol

that's all i have to say

Although I predict the results would be the same, I think you should have used the same description on the initial post. The male version isn't nearly as detailed. I'd like to see this done again.

48 guests can’t deny the double standards.

Although I predict the results would be the same, I think you should have used the same description on the initial post. The male version isn't nearly as detailed. I'd like to see this done again.
Just make the same post

Cucks and soys are what allow for this kind of behaviour to be the norm. Its moments like these where I hate normies more.

great experiment OP, just proves that u cant lose if ur born with a vagina in current year, cucktears wont touch this

Lmao, i love these experiments.

Reddit? LOL!

Femcel? I don't understand the meaning of that word.

Cucktears won't even touch this.

Now do you morons (I'm addressing the 41 guests - not the shycels) realise why we can't escape inceldom?
Foids are seen as divine beings that do no wrong - males on the other hand are scum.

Any issue that a male would typically face; if a foid were to "endure" it, they'd receive so much support it's actually suicidefuel for us tbh.
Not only did our genes destine us to Inceldom, but being born a male sealed that fate.
If a foid came out as a "virgin" wanting to lose it because she struggles to "attract" guys, numerous of men would battle for her attention.

The double standards exist, yet cucks still deny it.

People don't hate Incels. They hate that virgin men want something that everyone needs.
I doubt one comment even labelled the 'foid' as entitled. Without a doubt, if it was possible I'd go back in time and shoot the idiot that gave them rights.

giphy.gif

Foids automatically get a free pass for identifying as the same thing that would get a man crucified, JFL the difference gender makes.

The hostility against low status ugly men is greater than the hostility against the Jews by the Nazi's, this is no exaggeration.

The Tutsi population during the Rwandan genocide didn't feel as much visceral hatred as low status men today do.

LMAO, this is the quintessential bluepilled beta male, modern western soyboy, JFL. The cringe on Reddit never ceases to amaze me.

“I love watching cartoons....mainly adult swim”

Manchild neckbeard as well.

Nice work, OP.

Fuck reddit cucks tbh.

Seriously reddit is infested with Cukcs. That place does more damage to one's masculinity than anything else.

Please......I did not need this black pill this is fucking ER fuel.....

Attachments

• 1553018473099.gif
    1553018473099.gif
    65.7 KB · Views: 136
"Female incels" are just volcels who dont want to date anyone who is below 9/10
JFl some of them have had like 7000 matches on tinder. I hate them so much. they are all average looking white girls too

But yeh this experiment was great. Cucktears have no words

we could make these a hundred times and have the same results, it's pretty much comproved scienficaly that femcels doesen't exist

They have it so easy, they have no idea. Yet, people would still make excuses for it.

Every post no matter what the subject is when made by a woman rather than a man will have more attention and cucks will be chugging out gold awards in a hope she might notice him.

good thread
I don't think IT will dare to touch this
or maybe they would and make an out of this world excuses,use the victim card for being a female(for being harassed on internet) and put the back the blame on us.

DId you got atleast 1pm on male incel?

The double standard is undeniable. Anyone who could choose to ignore it is insane.
Beyond retarded tbh. Reddit IQ is below water melting point

Female """""incels"""" are every stereotype of a male incel you can get, and the entitled cunts still get so much attention and validation.
They DON'T EXIST.

there is literally no proof that support foids can be incel

Foids automatically get a free pass for identifying as the same thing that would get a man crucified, JFL the difference gender makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.