Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit has shut down incels, braincels and shortcels in record time

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Meanwhile subreddits related to genuine racism , political extremism, pedophiles, illegal activities etc probably got quarantined at best and might still be alive.

They come up with all these convenient excuses and justifications but don't be fooled. If there's one thing I learn from the workplace, it's rules are never applied consistently.

The reason reason incel subreddits are shut down is because it's a blatant threat to the system. If millions of men swallow the blackpill and realize they're fucked no matter what, they're either gonna give up or worse lead a rebellion. Either way the system will be fucked.

Daily reminder that this fucking sub still exists
20200325 212550

Pewpew

Women are le queen and can do wrong, actually they are inels pretending to be le womens :feelsUgh:
Just blame all the posts on female dating strategy on Incels bro! It’s all incels!
Lol @ that theory on IT.

Just blame all the posts on female dating strategy on Incels bro! It’s all incels!
Lol @ that theory on IT.
Incels killed 1.57 billion babies too

we need to get rid of those damned incels at some point pewpew

Last edited:
if you have a vagina you are protected. reddit literally has subs that are women who absolutely hate trannies (r/gendercritical, r/lgbdroptheT, and r/terfisaslur) yet they will never be banned let alone quarantined, despite it obviously being against their ToS and their pro-trannyness. And that's still not mentioning trufemcels, pinkpillchadism, and chadchasingstrategy which literally say the same things incel subs say.

reddit admins:

Every sub that ends in "cel" is destined to get nuked eventually

Reddit has become just an online North Korea for Sjws.
Free speech isn’t welcomed there anymore, if anyone hasn’t noticed.
I used to like Reddit and it’s interface, but now since it’s so heavily censored everyone should avoid it. Hope something similar emerges but with free speech.

they're a bunch of cucks lol
I don't understand how their lack of logic.

"Foids has shit on us, all our live, deprived us from forming a relationship which is essential for our mental health, they consider us ugly, therefore creepy. They mock us about how short and ugly we are, they hate us so much, that they wish we would just disappear from existence, but let's not hate thoses queens, they are not the problem"

"Foids has shit on us, all our live, deprived us from forming a relationship which is essential for our mental health, they consider us ugly, therefore creepy. They mock us about how short and ugly we are, they hate us so much, that they wish we would just disappear from existence, but let's not hate thoses queens, they are not the problem"
Their mentality explained:

:soy:

There's r/incelswithouthate

They'll be taken down shortly.
I used to like Reddit and it’s interface, but now since it’s so heavily censored everyone should avoid it. Hope something similar emerges but with free speech.

To be fair if they openly did it they would be nuked off of reddit. The few times I’ve gone there they usually are as critical of women as they can be without reddit admins flipping out.
The more I think about it the more I realize reddit is an anomaly compared to other big sites. Almost every other user base on other sites mock reddit. Most of reddit is composed of freaks of the highest order yet they act like their the majority.

Last edited:
Soydit is a wahmen worshipping site. Don't fuck with it at any cost.

Mass suicide and more Days of Retribution.But actually,more men will know the reason of why they are fucked up.

It legitimately believe FDS is an incel conspiracy and that everything on there is written by incels. Even though a quick search through most accounts there shows they're indeed female
They're so fucking toxic that even IT hates them pewpew

IT only hates them because they're convinced it's an incel sub. They wouldn't go near the place if they thought the place was full of women like it actually is
Makes sense, it's far ingrained in their mind that no rational human female would act like this.

This is why they find it easier to envision 60,000 incels (for reference our entire website has less than 15,000 members) LARP as these females 24/7 rather than accept the truth and have their worldview shattered pewpew.

The hammer is strong over there