Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [Reddit] Hole explains why she doesn't want to have a normie bf

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
The mental gymnastics are real. Muuh I don't wanna be in a relationship, muuh he only wants to use me for sex, muh I'm insecure about short term. We all know how that goes once she meets up with Chad. Btw foid literally stated she had dozens of orbiters and that this guy was no different (that's why he's most likely a normalfag), and the latter admited it's been a long time without any relationship with a foid, which further proves that it's hell for normies out there.

What are your thoughts on this btw?

My thoughts:waitwhat:
D5A3CC86 8927 4557 9973 9169B76AE2F0

The mental gymnastics are real. Muuh I don't wanna be in a relationship, muuh he only wants to use me for sex, muh I'm insecure about short term. We all know how that goes once she meets up with Chad. Btw foid literally stated she had dozens of orbiters and that this guy was no different (that's why he's most likely a normalfag), and the latter admited it's been a long time without any relationship with a foid, which further proves that it's hell for normies out there.

Nothing to see here.

If he were Chad, this thread wouldn't exist.

Not one letter.

How the fuck do you all find the will to trudge through that cesspool called reddit?

sub8 deniers will just say this doesn't mean shit.

blah blah blah

Women should have no rights. Abomination of a society we love in.

sub8 deniers will just say this doesn't mean shit.

blah blah blah
I'm pro sub7/8 law for post high school only tbh. Holes get really hypergamous in college/uni ngl.

I'm pro sub7/8 law for post high school only tbh. Holes get really hypergamous in college/uni ngl.
I don’t think you know what sub8 means. Never mind I misread what you said sorry.

Jesus, did the fucking cunt really need to write this long-winded essay? There is no strategy here but to REJECT him, but of course this is a dilemma for her validation craving ass.

I don’t know how guys on here can see this, agree with it and still say on this forum that normies are doing fine.

Chad or bust for foids.

Posts an essay on reddit. Totally normal person.

I don’t know how guys on here can see this, agree with it and still say on this forum that normies are doing fine.
Thats because the normie was a dumbass and told her the truth when he should of been lying about his situation.

The Brainlet was thinking that he can get her to wait for him to come back.

jfl to puas foids

Low status females thinking they're queens, what's new?

Thats because the normie was a dumbass and told her the truth when he should of been lying about his situation.

The Brainlet was thinking that he can get her to wait for him to come back.
Exactly. Nigga literally wanted to pull of the ''wan sum fuk?'' and it went wrong lol

Exactly. Nigga literally wanted to pull of the ''wan sum fuk?'' and it went wrong lol
JFL at anyone here who think normies that get laid are Honestmaxxing.

JFL at anyone here who think normies that get laid are Honestmaxxing.
Even if they lie the girl might reject them because the normie is “desperate” or “not good enough”.

Women are crazy. :feelsclown:

Even if they lie the girl might reject them because the normie is “desperate” or “not good enough”.
Massive Cope

You only look at the times it fails but never acknowledge the times when it works.

Potato IQ perception tbh

Massive Cope

You only look at the times it fails but never acknowledge the times when it works.

Potato IQ perception tbh
What are you talking about? I said it happens sometimes not always.

What are you talking about? I said it happens sometimes not always.
There was absolutely no point in quoting me and giving me this response

It completely denotes the point I was making for absolutely no reason at all. As if to even discourage the attempts to lie to a foid and promote it as a pointless endeavor.

There was absolutely no point in quoting me and giving me this response

It completely denotes the point I was making for absolutely no reason at all. As if to even discourage the attempts to lie to a foid and promote it as a pointless endeavor.
Yeah there was a reason to respond it was to make my point clear. And yes it would be pointless if it doesn’t get you anything.

(...) which further proves that it's hell for normies out there.

Of course it is. Most normies are incels in denial. Most incels are blackpilled normies.

Yeah there was a reason to respond it was to make my point clear. And yes it would be pointless if it doesn’t get you anything.
You dont have a fucking point.

Because the obvious conclusion is that it either works or it doesnt.

You dont know that. Everyone and anyone can potentially yield different results you fucking retard.

All your post does is discourage anyone who has potential to yield positive results.

You dont have a fucking point.

Because the obvious conclusion is that it either works or it doesnt.

You dont know that. Everyone and anyone can potentially yield different results you fucking retard.

All your post does is discourage anyone who has potential to yield positive results.
Oh stop insulting me with every response you give to me. We’re both in the same crappy position if we weren’t we wouldn’t be on this forum. So stop insulting me just because I disagree with a method.

The summary of her rant: What can I get out of this relationship? What could he do for me? It's all about me, me, me and myself. I'm the center of the universe and males orbit around me. Pls never stop.

Oh stop insulting me with every response you give to me. We’re both in the same crappy position if we weren’t we wouldn’t be on this forum. So stop insulting me just because I disagree with a method.
Look dumbass, my post isn't to address people who it never began for, its something for all viewing parties to give thought to, even the lurkers. It's for anyone who wants more out of life than just being a worthless Neet, making countless mistakes in general life choices and LDARing your health away.

Look dumbass, my post isn't to address people who it never began for, its something for all viewing parties to give thought to, even the lurkers. It's for anyone who wants more out of life than just being a worthless Neet, making countless mistakes in general life choices and LDARing your health away.
I know that. All I did was disagree with the method working.

Women with shit genetics like this girl who can't land a Chad.. they mainly just become sexless and lead on a bunch of desperate normies as orbiters but would never have sex with those orbiters.

At least she is honest about it though.

"if I got rid of everyone who wants to sleep with me I'd only have 3 friends"

Wow, a hole being self aware of the only reason people hang around it for once

"if I got rid of everyone who wants to sleep with me I'd only have 3 friends"

Wow, a hole being self aware of the only reason people hang around it for once
Ofc. There is absolutely no reason to befriend foids other than fucking them. It's no surprise that all her "friends" are desperate cucks tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back