Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reddit is about to ban TheRedPill subreddit

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
TheRedPill is going to be banned.

Fucking sucks though that they gave a warning to TRP mods in advance so they can backup the content while braincels was banned without any advance notice.
adminsuck.jpg

Code:
https://old.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/dbjyy6
Code:
https://old.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/dbn1pq

Over for trpcels

Last edited:
good, it has long served its purpose. and at this stage it has be co-opted by money grubbing snakes promoting their brands, selling seminars and their alpha beard ointments.

"""""theredpill""""" is just bluepilled garbage
they philosophy is literally to go and get rejected by hundreds of women for a chance to fuck at least one of them, in reality this will just get you arrested for harassment if you are a truecel

they philosophy is literally to go and get rejected by hundreds of women for a chance to fuck at least one of them, in reality this will just get you arrested for harassment if you are a truecel
%99 of men are bluepilled cucks

They should totally ban cucktears as well

Holy shit.
What a purge...
((( They ))) have realized our strength.
Shut it down.

No redpills, no blackpills for the silly goyim.

suck shit "MUH FRAME" copers

Fuck dude, now where will I get to read stories about fat old balding manlets spinning plates and shagging hot college aged girls with ease just by being confident and holding frame?
They believe jestermaxxing will get them anywhere.
Wrong on every level.

Cope.

Most blackpilled incels here went through a redpilled phase in between. Very few become blackpilled straight from being bluepilled. This is the real reason they're killing the TRP subreddit. Red Pill is a gateway to blacker pills.

r/MGTOW is probably next, maybe even r/The_Donald. They are cracking down hard for the 2020 election. I bet 4chan get's setup and shutdown like 8chan before November next year. The Chinese government just bought a big stake in Reddit earlier this year, Reddit is going to purge anything that scares off investors

"Reddit has repeatedly struggled to moderate its freewheeling forums, which have often been breeding grounds for racist, misogynistic, and homophobic content. Both former CEO Ellen Pao and current CEO Steve Huffman have been criticized for their attempts to clean up the platform -- Pao tried to quarantine offensive Subreddits, while Huffman secretly edited user comments.
Despite those challenges, Reddit has been mulling an IPO since late 2017. Financial support from Tencent, which has backed a long list of IPOs in recent years, could help Reddit achieve that goal."

Last edited:
Cope.

Most blackpilled incels here went through a redpilled phase in between. Very few become blackpilled straight from being bluepilled. This is the real reason they're killing the TRP subreddit. Red Pill is a gateway to blacker pills.

True. I tried to spin plates back in the day. Then realized chad only.

It's been over for that sub for a long time. I remember when they used to post some semi-useful self help advice circa 2012ish. Now it's just snake-oil bullshit telling Somalian midgets and balding Indians that they can ascend at the low price of 2k for a bootcamp. I'm happy that Soydit is putting them delusional fucks out of their misery.

TheRedPill is going to be banned.

Fucking sucks though that they gave a warning to TRP mods in advance so they can backup the content while braincels was banned without any advance notice.
adminsuck.jpg

Code:
https://old.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/dbjyy6
Code:
https://old.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/dbn1pq

Over for trpcels

I'm surprised r/DeportWhitePeople and r/Fuckmayosandwhites made it to that list, I thought jews hated whites

Bunch of betas trying to socially engineer getting laid. Can't have that. If you're not Chad you're supposed to work your ass off and pursue a well-paying career. Then maybe later you might have a shot at betabuxxing for a skinnyfat wrinkly single mother.

good riddance. TRP is pure cancer. i can understand listening to TRP a few years ago when blackpill didnt really exist yet. But now that there's blackpill, redpill has become PUA garbage, full of cringe advices like "just lift bro!" "have an abundance mentality bro!" "spin plates bro!"

Even if TRP is cope, it's still a place where men, regardless of status, talk masculine together. Men are not allow to discuss foids as openly as foids discuss men now. Any foid only forum would be filled with a bunch of foids talking about their chad counts. Any male forum has a bunch of incels because chad gets laid and he never needed to look up why men don't get laid on the internet. Noticing the difference between the two experiences is a [BlackPill] it makes anyone who's not super low IQ realize that foids are making chad harems all over. Foids and elite don't want beta and omega drones waking up and realizing that they have no future worth slaving for. The system wants all sub8s soyed.

REDDIT = CUCKED :soy:

(((Serge))) must be rubbing his hands with glee

Holy shit.
What a purge...
((( They ))) have realized our strength.
Shut it down.

No redpills, no blackpills for the silly goyim.
MGTOW will be next only foid worshipping and communist subreddits will be allowed

Fuck dude, now where will I get to read stories about fat old balding manlets spinning plates and shagging hot college aged girls with ease just by being confident and holding frame?

I agree, so sad for those 50 year old redpilled high status males who have sex with 18 year old models each week.

Reddit is now officially cucked.

They can't keep suppressing our free speech forever, eventually the only way they'll be able to shut us up is by taking action against us irl, and, to put it simply:

TRP is bigger cope than just regular bluepilledness. They claim that women don't actually love you and theres no such thing as a happy healthy relationship so you might as well looksmaxx for sex, but in reality they're all gymcels bitter that Chad snuggles with his sexy gf for a movie after a round of passionate sex

r/Whereareallthegoodmen will be going as saying anything other than women are kweens is harassment.

@FACEandLMS let us know when they axe that sub.

Hopefully this teaches people that large platforms like Reddit and Twitter are not their friends and that you need small, independent communities like forums and imageboards if you want to voice dissident views. I hope this kind of stuff may someday bring us back to the old de-centralised internet which was full of small little forums instead of these kind of massive hubs run by globalist companies.
Reddit is now officially cucked.
It always was.

JFL at using Reddit in 2019.

I know that the red pill is cope but it's still a place where you can have decent discussions between men.

God I fucking hate reddit fuckers FUCK

I'd wager someone from redpill is much more likely to go ER than someone from braincels

Didnt gandy got shot? Lmao
He got shot but his movement won, in the end if a large incel movement happened i think it'd be something tbh, the leader would get assassinated by Chad elites, some participants leave out of fear, the ones that leave get even more pissed.

Nothing of value has been lost. They can ban that shithole because they promote pua techniques.

MGTOW is done for jfl! Keep doing this reddit. Push us into the underworld.

I deleted my account today. I'm just done with that cuckold site. At this point I kinda hope they do take down literally everything and push enough people over the edge that enough people migrate to other sites.

The big problem with folks migrating here to incels.co is it appears somewhat hostile to non-incels. This site isn't going to be able to replace TRP, MGTOW, and Braincels. In fact it's not really a replacement for any of them, and so now there will be a fragmentation of blackpilled men across different sites like saidit.net, voat.co, trp.red, and others. That means no cross-polination of members and content.

It would be better if these semi-related communities were under one roof. That's whats kept people on reddit after other baninations like this.

I deleted my account today. I'm just done with that cuckold site. At this point I kinda hope they do take down literally everything and push enough people over the edge that enough people migrate to other sites.

This. Ideally, it radicalizes so many people that these cunts and their cucks eventually regret what they have done to us.

It's not very realistic, but ... one can always dream! :fire:
I hope this kind of stuff may someday bring us back to the old de-centralised internet which was full of small little forums instead of these kind of massive hubs run by globalist companies.

I fear it's only getting worse. This is just the beginning. A few American corporations own literally everything (and they are all protected by the giant mercenary force that is the US military) and all dissident voices will get shut down. We're getting further and further away from a de-centralised internet. Soon, we'll only have the dark net. And once the evil US empire destroys Russia and China as the last two somewhat big and independent countries left, we will have no place to run to anymore.

Our last hope is a brutal civil war of Syrian proportions in the USA that tears this godforsaken country and all its corporations (and the cucked mercenaries who want to die for it) apart.

Last edited:
The mod that posted the first one mentions tapir an animal with a big nose in his user name. What could this mean?
ADB5D464 C0F2 4E01 8A36 F14EA47DCEB9

Oh no, where will Chad wannabes shill their PUA programs now?

:bluepill: and :redpill: both believe in personality cope. The only minor difference is that they can't quite agree on what kind of personality M'Lady prefers.
And that's another similarity: their starting point is the question what the female prefers instead of wondering what men want and how we could build a society that fulfills the needs of men (as well).

And that's another similarity: their starting point is the question what the female prefers instead of wondering what men want and how we could build a society that fulfills the needs of men (as well).

This. In the end both bend to the desire of females. Not only it's humiliating, but it's also dumb because deep down, females want a man that does not take any BS. They don't want to lead, they want to ride along.

I have been taken down for approaching before, so I can confirm, not even a meme.

r/TheRedPill was kind of where a lot of our movement started, so I’m sad. But not surprised at all. Cucks and feminists have completely taken over reddit. Reddit has been completely hijacked, time to abandon ship entirely.
:bluepill: and :redpill: both believe in personality cope. The only minor difference is that they can't quite agree on what kind of personality M'Lady prefers.

Agreed. Good post, newcel.

Fuark.

r/Whereareallthegoodmen will be going as saying anything other than women are kweens is harassment.

@FACEandLMS let us know when they axe that sub.

WAATGM is such lifefuel.

The Internet became a more leftleaning, soyed, feminist place overnight. There is nowhere on the net that you can criticize muh lady or even analyse their behaviour, except here and Lookism (if you don't mind being doxxed by mentally-ill chads).

Sub8 Men in 2019 = ...in 19...

The big problem with folks migrating here to incels.co is it appears somewhat hostile to non-incels. This site isn't going to be able to replace TRP, MGTOW, and Braincels. In fact it's not really a replacement for any of them, and so now there will be a fragmentation of blackpilled men across different sites like saidit.net, voat.co, trp.red, and others. That means no cross-polination of members and content.

It would be better if these semi-related communities were under one roof. That's whats kept people on reddit after other baninations like this.

You had a high iq post on braincels last week. I still remember it. About female maturity stalling out at teenage. Not a new idea but put so succinctly with a high-iq spin on it. Good to see you around.

Last edited:
Hint : it's the initials of a famous incel.

It means shooting at a Stacy and missing point blank four consecutive times and hitting a fence, but sending your ricecel roommates to Gandy.