Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit is destroying itself

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
That left wing cesspool of utter garbage is banning every single right wing subreddit, only a matter of time before only left wing subreddit's are allowed and then i believe the left will start eating itself as they ban leftist subreddits that they do not agree with and will call it "hate speech". I hope reddit destroys itself, it is an utterly garbage place.

the left will start eating itself as they ban leftist subreddits that they do not agree with and will call it "hate speech".
kinda already happening with gendercritical

That left wing cesspool of utter garbage is banning every single right wing subreddit, only a matter of time before only left wing subreddit's are allowed and then i believe the left will start eating itself as they ban leftist subreddits that they do not agree with and will call it "hate speech". I hope reddit destroys itself, it is an utterly garbage place.
I wish but normshits just applaud soyyit's censorship. Les brave adminos are fighting against evil nazis:soy::soy::soy::soy:! It is depressing to witness.

I left Reddit back when they banned /r/coontown, /r/fatpeoplehate and /r/niggers. Moved to Voat soon afterward. It was nice but Voat is just as much of an echo chamber as Reddit is. It's all Jews this Jews that while spazzing out if you doubt their narrative.

There are no left wing subreddits on reddit. Neoliberals are not left wing. It's just right vs far right

The purge is happening.....

I left Reddit back when they banned /r/coontown, /r/fatpeoplehate and /r/niggers. Moved to Voat soon afterward. It was nice but Voat is just as much of an echo chamber as Reddit is. It's all Jews this Jews that while spazzing out if you doubt their narrative.

That is probably deliberate in some cases to make the site look bad, just like when it happens on bitchute and gab. It keeps more people from moving to the platform because they see it as a haven of racial extremists.

That is probably deliberate in some cases to make the site look bad, just like when it happens on bitchute and gab. It keeps more people from moving to the platform because they see it as a haven of racial extremists.
I am a "racial extremist" but even racral extremists have a thing called nuance and know that Jews aren't the cause of literally every bad thing. Gab and Bitchute are much more "open" than Voat in that sense.

I am a "racial extremist" but even racral extremists have a thing called nuance and know that Jews aren't the cause of literally every bad thing. Gab and Bitchute are much more "open" than Voat in that sense.

Yeah and they aren't usually as persistent in accusing everyone they don't like as jews on rightwing and manosphere channels. The users that do jump to that conclusion really fast reeks way more of artificial astroturfing to make channels and sites looks bad than anything else.