Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit is such garbage, even when you don't go there openly incel

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
A week ago I made an alt account to ask some questions about a sick pet on a small relevant subreddit. The top mod confirms a diagnosis I already knew and I ask follow-up questions. They give me huge responses of empty and irrelevant bullshit. Something many redditors really go for as evidenced by the garbage you see make it on /r/bestof.

Some of their advice was wrong and dangerous and they got me scammed suggesting a bad source for meds and quite frankly I was angry with them so I returned to vent a couple days ago and warn others.

Well that went really bad, everyone who commented supported them and some made very cruel comments to me. They kept pushing me to take pics, which wouldn't have been necessary btw. I didn't refusing to say why three times before I finally say, I'm a disabled shut-in. Don't have a cam I could use.

I make a post on drama hoping they add some much needed sense not being people in love with the problematic power user. It works for a few minutes. Then they turn on me too. One still didn't get why I wasn't taking a pic and other just called me retarded and wouldn't say why. So deleted.

Then the problematic mod says this -

"I strongly suggest you learn from this and turn it in to a positive growth experience vs taking the attitudes and positions you have, because they (as well as you yourself) are clearly not functioning."

And when I asked if that was a dig at me being disabled I get this -

"You're disabled? Well, I cold tell you aren't functioning as a reasonable person would and you're displayed some red flag lines of thought, argumentation here. So I'm not surprised if you're PTSD or came from a highly manipulative childhood."

This is bullshit by the way, I really wasn't being manipulative.

Just shit! I definitely won't be using reddit like this ever again.

Specifics left out to prevent me being incel coming back to it.

Reddit is for disgusting fat freaks who like anime and play video games while watching game of cucks

I totally agree. Reddit doesn't handle inconvenient truths very well at all. When such a truth is mentioned, the subreddit cliques get disturbed, and the conversation switches from an exchange of ideas to a popularity contest. Even on chans the discussion is better since there are no sacred cows. Incredible but true.

Even the good posts that get upvoted on reddit have a circlejerky feel to them. I think the userbase is tainted by neckbeards and <<<nerdy>>> girls. Both really want to be intellectually validated but end up just jerking each other off.

Plebbit is filled with pseudo intellectuals who are incredibly dumb but believe themselves to be 'above average' in intelligence, just fucking lol. Never take anything you read there seriously, they make themselves sound all pompuous while simultaneously attempting to be funny and 'upbeat' in the most cringey way you can imagine.

As someone else said even 4chan has far more interesting and intelligent discussion than plebbit.