Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit might start to crack down on incels harder

A

Advorsor

Recruit
★★★
I have a Reddit account, and use it for general surfing, commenting sometimes. It just got banned for 7 days. This is the message itself:
Reddit ban

My old account was targeted for MGTOW / :redpill: usage, had consecutive 3 day bans with 1 day rest for a whole month after at least 1 year of active usage. But this account gets a longer ban for less than a year of incel interaction. Brace for newcomer GrAYcels if what I fear happens, cracking down on the last place of incels in Reddit, scattering them into other subreddits and sites.

Nit getting permabanned on :soy:ddit is :soy:cuck trait

You got banned for upvoting? Jfl, we are going into thought crime territory here.

You got banned for upvoting? Jfl, we are going into thought crime territory here.
Upvoting and commenting, but nevertheless we are headed to the thought crime territory quite fast.

Meh, they already purged any based site.

Cuckswithoutballs are already being targeted by AHS trannies only a matter of time.

That's why u don't up vote stuff like that
just. Post a vague or indifferent comment on a post like that
ex if a post was about supporting women getting beheaded then don't just upvote it
just comment something like
Meh or ok
Or maybe wow
something that the normeis know is wrong but they can't get u for it

I have a Reddit account, and use it for general surfing, commenting sometimes. It just got banned for 7 days. This is the message itself:
View attachment 412196

My old account was targeted for MGTOW / :redpill: usage, had consecutive 3 day bans with 1 day rest for a whole month after at least 1 year of active usage. But this account gets a longer ban for less than a year of incel interaction. Brace for newcomer GrAYcels if what I fear happens, cracking down on the last place of incels in Reddit, scattering them into other subreddits and sites.
The Soy Police have determined you made a BIGOTED WHITE MALE MOVE by upboating a wrongthink post.
faggot-snu.jpg

Fuck that leftist feminist shithole known as reddit, glad that I don't use reddit anymore.

Reddit is such a shit hole. I'm glad I got permabanned from there.

redditors irl are unlikable narccissists that still manage to brute force their way into having better social lives than us simply because they have an inability to detect discomfort in other people or feel shame.

Ironic, because that goes hand in hand with their own idea of what an incel is

Ching chong pee phooo gsoiuaoiuds dlaww Xi Piang is gonna sell your ip to a chinkcel and your credit score has been deducted

Read it. I got to know you were banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back