Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit r/TallGirls brutally mock short men

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
You think that those tall giraff foids would feel an ounce of sympathy for short men? After all, they both face discrimination...right? They both get made fun of...right? So tall girls would at least have a bit of sympathy for short men...right???

WRONG! They brutally mock short men!

Comments:

Last edited:
It's over. I hate tall girls btw.

I wanna see them be taller without legs.

(INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT IT)

that sub is nuclear grade suifuel for manlets tbh .
How can they be so fucking duplicitious and hypocritical without even noticing it ?
It seems like they dont even think for one second before talking/posting something like this .
I wanna see them be taller without legs.

(INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT IT)
you have a great avi tbh

"My annoying uncle". It looks like they have zero respect for their relatives too.

Foids cant feel sympathy, JFL at people who think foids are kind.

"My annoying uncle". It looks like they have zero respect for their relatives too.

That's common on reddit, shitting on all your relatives, this clown world honestly needs to be destroyed.

that sub is nuclear grade suifuel for manlets tbh .

There are some cuck manlets in there giving them compliments and telling them that they sympathize with them because they have similar problems because of height. Tall girls just tell them to shut up JFL.

Imagine being a manlet and orbitoring foids who brutally heightmog you.

Really must be hard being tall
No one respects you, you get mogged const...
Oh wait :feelsugh:

Never seen the newer Blade Runner films? They're awesome incel kino my dude, check it out.
I'll check them out

There are some cuck manlets in there giving them compliments and telling them that they sympathize with them because they have similar problems because of height. Tall girls just tell them to shut up JFL.

Y-Yeah, imagine wanting tall amazon mommy gfs

L-Lmao

Tall girls just tell them to shut up JFL.
They are probably cucks and like being dominated by tall foids .
They probably get off on it .
Manlets can be so fucking pathetic at times , even tho i am one myself .
They dont even try to be a Man , they just accept their fate and be a submissive cuck to both men and foids for the rest of their lives .
It doesnt matter if you lose the fight , as long as you have the guts to defend yourself . Thats my opinion .

Many men are cucks. Nothing new. You see these type of men weasel their way into all sorts of women’s group.

L-Lmao
How are you supposed to feel "masculine" with a girlfriend way taller than you?
"amazon gf" is another cope, they'll probably have sex once or twice being drunk (or never).
I had a friend with taller gf, they never had sex 6 months into the relationship

"amazon gf" is another cope, they'll probably have sex once or twice being drunk (or never).
I had a friend with taller gf, they never had sex 6 months into the relationship
Idk man, I'm just attracted to taller women. The fuck am I supposed to do? Not that it even matters if I liked shorter women, the result yielded would be the same.

Shit. I love tall girls, the problem is that tall girls still want tall guys. Another daydreaming cope is gone :feelsbadman:

Many men are cucks. Nothing new. You see these type of men weasel their way into all sorts of women’s group.
I knew a shot manlet who was this way. I believe he had some genetic disease as well. Was in the "Women in Science" club. Last time I checked, he did succeed. He got a short mexican girlfriend. She is ugly, looks somewhat retarded even. but he managed to ascend after years and years of cucking and statusmaxxing.

Being 6'0 is a manlet height nowadays.

I can't help but notice that on every single r/tallgirls post, there's always this 5'5 guy who comments.

I can't tell if it's a satirical account designed to mock beta manlet orbiters, or if there's actually a beta manlet orbiter typing furiously, waiting for the day that one of the giraffes will give him a crumb of pussy.

This holy shit hahahaha I think we saw the same comment.

L-Lmao
They are probably cucks and like being dominated by tall foids .
They probably get off on it .
Manlets can be so fucking pathetic at times , even tho i am one myself .
They dont even try to be a Man , they just accept their fate and be a submissive cuck to both men and foids for the rest of their lives .
It doesnt matter if you lose the fight , as long as you have the guts to defend yourself . Thats my opinion .

OK, having a preference for taller foids doesn't equate to being a cuck who wants to be dominated. You don't have to be a degenerate beta submissive soyboy to think, "Wow, longer legs look nice."

Last edited:
Foids cant feel sympathy, JFL at people who think foids are kind.
tbh, I have no idea how they got stereotyped as the nicer sex. Men have always been more empathetic and kind to me than women.

Jfl she is a tall nigress and thinks she has any kind of value

I can't help but notice that on every single r/tallgirls post, there's always this 5'5 guy who comments.

I can't tell if it's a satirical account designed to mock beta manlet orbiters, or if there's actually a beta manlet orbiter typing furiously, waiting for the day that one of the giraffes will give him a crumb of pussy.

This holy shit hahahaha I think we saw the same comment.

OK, having a preference for taller foids doesn't equate to being a cuck who wants to be dominated. You don't have to be a degenerate beta submissive soyboy to think, "Wow, longer legs look nice."

Theres alot of manlets pretening to be tall women on there saying things like "ive only dated tall guys, but recently i started dating a short man and he's the best" :lul:

Manletfantasycope posting at its finest